*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284928-blog-4
Rated: E · Other · Health · #2284928
November 11th, 2022
First off, I would like to thank all of those who have been reading my blogs the past couple of days, and responding to them. I appreciate the comments, advice, and the way those of you have understood and related to me. I'm not always sure how to reply sometimes, so I'm sorry if I haven't.

Today is mine and my partner's anniversary, a year and three months together. He surprised me this morning, though I didn't remember myself. He asked if I wanted to go out to dinner tonight, soup and salad from Olive Garden. I'm not going to hold my breath though, sometimes work seems to be more important to him... So I suppose we'll see if we end up going.

Update on our sleep training process: my son is currently sleeping in his crib for a nap as I type this blog. He fell asleep all by himself after a little play time in there. Its been about 20 minutes I'd say? So not too bad so far. Hopefully, I can keep up the naps in his crib, and he'll eventually get use to it in there for night sleeps too.

Not much to report today... I did make myself a very yummy and healthy breakfast this morning, two boiled eggs with avocado toast and some grapes. Was refreshing for sure. What are some of your healthy meals you like to make? I'm planning on eating more healthy as I haven't been feeling the best lately...

I solemnly swear I am up to no good... Until next time...

britbvby.
© Copyright 2022 britbvby (britbvby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2284928-blog-4