*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285127-Only-One-Day-Different
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #2285127
I was 75 on 11/12; then on 11/14, I was 76 -- What a difference day made!
“What a difference a day makes.” Yesterday I was 76. The day before, I was 75. Today I’m 76 and one day, meaning I have gone around the sun 366 days. How awesome is that? Thank you, Lord, for the day you’ve given me. Thank you, Lord, for the blessings I’ve received. Thank you, Lord, for life I’ve lived. Thank you, Lord, for everything.
Looking forward to doing it all over again!

Thank you, family and friends, for the phone calls, emails, Facebook posts, text messages, gifts, and flowers that made yesterday so perfect. I wanted to write thank you notes to everyone, but I looked at the number of blessings received in one day and decided to post this note instead. Each of you shared a moment of your time to make my seventy-six (76) birthday more than memorable but an affirmation of the life I have lived. Thank you for those flowers. Now while I can enjoy them – not counting, it looks like more than four hundred (400) of you shared a moment with me on my birthday. THANK YOU!
© Copyright 2022 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285127-Only-One-Day-Different