*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285558-It-Only-Happens-in-Dramas-Pt3
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Comedy · #2285558
What happens when an American woman is offered a top position....in Korea!

He's The Devil

Part 3


         Parker sat silently at her work desk. Parker's workday consisted normally of taking calls from assistants of CEO's, managers of celebrities, and wealthy business family, well mainly the wives of the family, the point of the calls was to make sure the requests and demands of the clients was met. Then she spent the rest of her time greeting the clients and making the sure the staff and rooms are settled into their rooms and that their stay was enjoyable enough for them to come back, at least that was Mr. Radstein's expectations! She looked to the monitor as she wrote down some information on some concert tickets for a young family. "Hey Parker" a young blonde girl said walking up to Parker. "Hey Jessie, what can I do for you," Parker said looking up from the computer screen. "That korean man on the 8th floor he is demanding for you. He sounds really angry" she says softly. "Thanks Jessie," she says giving her a soft smile.

         Parker knocked on Seung-Chan's room door. He opened the door giving her a cocky look. "10 minutes and 53 seconds. I could have been having a medical emergency and have died," he said sternly. "I am sorry Mr. Lee. There was a" she says. "If sorry was a good excuse, we wouldn't need police officers," he says to her. Parker looked forward and breathed then looked back up to him. "Mr. Lee I am sorry that I was late to answer your call, but it does take time to reach you from my desk. Please let me make it up to you with getting you a spot at one of our nicest restaurants." Seung-Chan looked to her and bent forward. "Make it Korean" he said with a sly smile. Parker looked Seung-Chan clenching her fist. "Yes sir," she says looking away. He smiled to her and said, "Your pretty cute when you're mad." Parker looked up to him. He let out a chuckle, "wow you are just as gullible." Parker closed her mouth trying not to clench her jaw. "Mr. Lee is there any real reason you called me up here," she says to him clenching her shirt.

         "My assistant is arriving today on a flight I need a room set up for him and a car to pick him up," Seung-Chan said to her. "I'm sorry I wasn't made aware that your assistant would be coming in. It might take some time, but I will have the arrangements made," she says pulling out a phone and typing away, "If there is anything else Mr. Lee I will be gladly on my way." "Better hurry the plane lands in 30 minutes," he says placing a arm on the door frame. She looked to him in shock. "30 minutes. TH-that's almost impossible," she says "all my drivers are out." "I guess thats your problem then" he said. His phone rang as he closed the door. Parker looked to the door still in shock. She stepped back and raised a fist as she growled and punched the air. Seung-Chan opened the door looking to her. "I'm sorry did you need something" he said to her. She straightened herself up quickly. "I just need his name" she says calmly.
© Copyright 2022 Black Panther (wiccanmom214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2285558-It-Only-Happens-in-Dramas-Pt3