*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286028-Random-nonsense---Chaos-in-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2286028
A student goes to get a substitute teacher, but the whole story is full of nonsense.
It was a normal day at school, we all arrived at 3 am and waited for the teacher.
I am a little excited, because there will be a test later this day.
school is getting boring, we just get blocks with 20 equations, and it isn't enough to occupy me.
The homework is also laughable, I can finish it in half an hour.
What am I even supposed to do when I am done with my homework, I never figured it out.

Where is the teacher, it is 3:10 pm already and no one arrived.
"I will go to the teacher's room and get a substitute teacher", I said.
The others are excited, they finally get something to do.
They all continue to quietly and orderly sit on their places with the anticipation of school work on their faces.

As I left the classroom, I tried to figure out the current way to the teacher's room, it is quite complicated navigating a big multidimensional school.
It seems that today the way to the teachers is going left for 10 meters then up 1 mile and away from the reader for 3 paragraphs.

Now that know the way, I promptly start moving, it is after all difficult to arrive when time and space is constantly shifting.

As I approach the hole in the ceiling, I noticed our janitor, Gustav.
He is currently dead, and I have to close my nose with my fingers to block the stench, I hope he is alive again when I get back.

I quickly levitate up the hole and think about my classmates, that rely on me to get the substitute teacher.
For them, 2 hours have already past while it was only 5 minutes for me, I need to fasten my pace.

As I arrive in the ((1191,4 * 5 + 900) / 119,14)³ + 0.138078912 floor, I remember that I have to pass three more paragraphs to arrive at the teacher's room.
The question is what will be on the next three paragraphs?

Last time I went tough some paragraphs, I was reliving the death of my parents, that was quite unsettling, I hope this does not happen again.
But as I thought that, I saw 2 skeletons, I quickly fasten my pace.

You get somewhat used to death, when time is inconsistent and people change age every day.
I saw the corpse of almost everyone in my class, it loses relevance if you see them alive again the next hour.

It is very unfortunate that my parents died in outside of school, if they didn't, I might be able to talk to them again.

I finally arrived at the door to the teacher's room.
The door burst open, and the English teacher charges out of the door and starts to yell at the world and how poorly constructed it is, I pay it no mind since it does not seem to be directed at me.

I enter the room and ask, "Is there a substitute teacher available for class jpü-9751-お?".
Kwaf, the gray skinned five foot three meter tall five-headed teacher replies "yes, I shall go there after I finish my tea", he says as he drinks his coffee.

"Isn't that coffee?", I ask.
"Isn't coffee a tea?", he replies as he takes the last sip of his tea.
I don't dispute that because after all he is a teacher and therefore wiser than me.

"If we wait eight more seconds the windows align, and we can jump into your class", Kwaf, the 5 foot 3 meter tall 5-headed teacher says.
I nod and ready myself to jump out of the window.

As the eight-second passes, we jump thought both windows and land in my class.
"Good afternoon, Mr Kwaf!", the class says with enthusiasm.

I sit down and quickly calculate how mutch time has passed for them.
14.7 minutes, thanks to the jump tough the windows, luckily the space between the windows had backwards time.

Now I focus all my attention to Mr Kwaf, finally I will have schoolwork!
© Copyright 2022 RandomBullshIdeas (randombsideas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286028-Random-nonsense---Chaos-in-school