*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286258-Operation-Kill-Hitler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · History · #2286258
Operation Kill Hitler for Writing com
Operation Kill Hitler

Sam Adams was a scientist in Berkeley, California. He was obsessed with Time Travel. One day he perfected a prototype machine and had room to take one person with him back in time. Where to go?

His best friend was Jewish and implored him to go back in time and assassinate Hitler = to prevent the holocaust, the rise to power of Nazism, world war 11, and recent antisemitism that still haunted the world so many years later. It could all be traced to Hitler and the rise of fascism.

The question came down to when and where should they go back. They finally after much research decided they would go back to Vienna in 1922 and assassinate Hitler before he started the Nazi party and rose to power in the 1930s.

They did their research, found where Hitler was hanging out as a street artist, got a backpack together including guns, and went back. They tracked Hitler down and came up to him on the street, confirming his identity, then pulling out their guns and blowing him away.

Then running back to their time when they found Germany, Italy, and Japan won the war. The Nazi party still rose and took over Germany. The US was split between a Nazi Reich America with the capitol in NYC and a Japanese-dominated west coast with a neutral zone in the mountain states. The holocaust still happened but no one talked about what had happened to the Jews and others who perished as asking those questions was political suicide.


Write a story or poem about this scenario: You have one round-trip time travel ticket. When do you go and why? What will you bring? What do you experience?


© Copyright 2022 JCosmos (jcosmos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286258-Operation-Kill-Hitler