*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286344-False-facade
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #2286344
You know those teen movies and stories with a happy ending?
You know those bogus teenage to adulthood romance that somehow have a beautiful ending well this doesn't have that sorry to break it to you life isn't always filled with happy endings, I'm Nikala I bet your thinking she is so weird but hate to break it to you fellas I'm a guy and this is what happens when false facades come tumbling down and the truth is revealed, yes the truth and why am I talking to you the reader like your here it's called breaking the 4th wall and its pretty damn fun, let's start in the year 2021 when it hit and no we won't say the name cause the government is bloodsucking corporate bats, why ? well we will get into that further down the line shall we begin?.

I looked at all the time we spent together wishing it wasn't a lie but to my dismay it wasn't the truth none of it, not us, nor them,
nor our love, nor our dates, nor the passion we shared that night ever since that night since it started, I thought what we had was true even
if it was because we quarantined together, I still wanted to believe it was real, but apparently, I was wrong, and it sucked badly to the point I
didn't know what real love was, or what was fake love to me it all seemed the same until I finally realized that trying to keep him around was
pointless.

there we were in that room half dead me, and them while he was in the other room with her as we lay there half dead hoping to be saved by
anyone, anyone at all even a fly but sadly we never did in the middle of nowhere in this creepy big old Victorion house the squeaky
floorboards creaked, the draft from the other rooms the stench of death that wafted in each room from mildly potent, to deathly potent in this
locked room with only the dim lighting shining through the room was from the glass window in the room through the faint sheer black
curtains as I struggled to open my eyes.

as the metal handcuffs cut into my wrist leaving faint red bruises upon my caramel soft skin as my curled black hair bounced back and forth as i struggled against the cuffs ,as I hear my so called partner in the bed with another women i was silently crying before hearing the bedroom door open and a faint yet motherly voice entered the room asking if i wanted food and started feeding me breakfast I looked down at the plate and there was eggs, bacon, and a bowl of mildly fresh fruit.

I took a bite almost gagging before hearing faint screaming from the background as my eyes get heavy and I start getting drowsy eventually putting me in a coma like sleep state before me waking up on the curb next to a nearby squirrel I woke up with a splitting headache as blood ooze from the top of my temple me in shock , I was captive for about five days and this is where I get dumped, in the middle of the road in the middle nowhere, I staggered to get up before falling back to ground as I hiked my way back to Ohio.

{Chapter one, Social Chaos} It's that time of the year again, where the queen bees decide who will be there next social project oh boy this should be good who is the lucky victim this time poor sucker, I'm going to pretend I don't see them hopefully it keeps me from Caroline's Social Project Radar, God that will be a social crisis crossfire I don't want to be in.

I rather be kidnapped rather than be her social project, she's like a black widow spider pretty on the outside but vicious and deadly on the inside she would rip your throat out if you let her, some compare her to a succubus a sex demon that kills her prey right after they mate, I should know from experience our junior year that black widow spider was my partner before I became trans.

the queen bee was a honey chaser until this, after I became a guy she became bitter, diabolical and full of dread, I guess you can say I'm part to blame but then again she said she loved me and cheated on me with fifteen other girls under the bleachers, in the girls locker room, in the left hall corridor , in her car, in her bed, in the bathroom, and lastly in the gym equipment storage, yeah you love me okay Jesabel reed and I'm Jenifer love Hewitt, and don't give me that why would you change your gender.

I changed my gender because I didn't feel like a woman or myself in otherwards I may have been a masculine fem, but I still felt uncomfortable as a woman and don't worry I waited till I turned eighteen and you should too no one really knows who they are until their senior year of high school anyway, so you have time and don't worry if they don't accept you for who you are I will life for someone like me isn't easy.

and it's okay you will find those who accept you for you. moving on where I was oh I Rember ms. queen bee they prey among men and before you all say something she is bisexual so no it isn't because she is just straight up lesbian sorry, she likes both so now that all of that is squashed let's get back to ms queen bee and her social project and her minions and lastly her second and command Lyle Benali he is her right hand and her boyfriend who I believe between you and I is a drag queen and well you know in the closet.

and that's okay he will come out when he is ready, no one is rushing them things like that take time to adjust to but anyway enough of the backstory for now shall we watch as the ranking queen walks down the hall i think we should and don't worry you want be getting a lot of 4th wall breaks so relax.

I watched as she walked down the hall looking for her next school project to move them from social outcast to social starlight, Caroline did this every year as if they were a charity case or her dolls and I be dammed if I become one of her starlight popularity puppet projects, it doesn't really help anyone but her, so she can secure prom queen votes and have all her loyal subjects keep kneeling before her and worshipping her and that's okay I'm not bitter about it she was uncomfortable she ghosted me and ignored me after my transition and dumped me over text because of the transition and I'm fine with it.

as I stood in the hall at my locker as she walked down with her friends and Lyle I could feel my heart break twice over her before I could speak a word I heard a knock on my locker only to turn around and spot Wendell knocking on my locker he was about 5'9 as I stood at 5'8 he was a bit more well-built than me, his forearm almost as big as a grapefruit but not completely, his peach complexion, alongside with his dark blonde hair and his piercing grey eyes that kind of just make you melt when you look at them his fitted tight grey muscle shirt that showed of his muscle tone in all the right places you wouldn't believe it if they have told you they have never been intimate with anyone in their life.

but that's true they have never been intimate with anyone why because they are asexual they do not find pleasure in a sexual relationship the prefer a intimate connection of the mind , he likes to go on dates but his definition of a date is cuddling and movies and pizza and maybe a hard seltzer ever once in a while followed by an intimate conversation about your day and about you ending the night with a hug and pulling you into a warm embrace and telling you how beautiful you are to him, and if he is brave a enough a kiss on the cheek , that's why almost all the school adores him and loves him .

to me he is my best friend and supportive and I wouldn't want to ruin that even if I do have a crush on him, I don't want to ruin any of that especially our friendship, its priceless and I wouldn't know how to face him if I were to get rejected by him and if he didn't feel that way for me so I rather cherish our friendship more so than pursuing a relationship with them it's just me I never been able to accept rejection.

as time flew by I stood by my locker and started to unlock it as I went in to grab my books for class me and Wendell sat by my locker for a while as we started talking about his party for Friday night after the big game that we planned we weren't so much as unpopular we were more of floaters, we had friends and we both even made decent grades, so we weren't total outcast that was for sure.

so about this party I'm throwing you are coming right Nikala tonight I know you have somethings to do like your job and everything, but you can still make time for your friend's party and maybe we can chat about the good times what do you say.
© Copyright 2022 Sheri goldbloom (joalinna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286344-False-facade