*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286836-Christmas-Time
by Sunny
Rated: E · Other · Holiday · #2286836
Merry Christmas
** Image ID #2262915 Unavailable **


Another season is upon us! A gift to do with as we choose. Christmas magic is in the air as people are friendlier this time of the year.

Shall we gather with our families and friends and exchange gifts and warm laughs and cheers and sit down at a table filled with foods to satisfy each tummy with all the delicious yummy foods? Yes, of course, we should and God bless us each and every one!

It is time to enjoy and celebrate the birth of Jesus and may we spend some time with Him on his special too. We may not have a gift that we can physically wrap up but we can give Him our hearts in celebration of Him!

Sing a song unto the Lord, Dance a dance unto the Lord, read His word, and enjoy this wonderful season with Him the reason for this season and every season that is known to man!
Lift up your hands and rejoice with the one who is full of life, love, joy, peace, mercy, grace, forgiveness and so much more!

Gift to your family and friends and watch their faces and embrace each other. Enjoy all this time together. Gift someone who has nothing to give just because you can! Seal it all in love and just be there a blessing to one and to all.

Then after this holiday, comes a brand New Year! Which, I wish you a Happy New Year! May 2023 be our year to soar in all we do, think, and say. Don't be down, count the blessings that you really have and be thankful for it all.

Have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

A winter scene with falling snow
© Copyright 2022 Sunny (sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2286836-Christmas-Time