*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287703-GE-The-Girls-in-the-New-Year
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2287703
All the ladies I grew to love, in some form of another.
"New Years! This is amazing." Barbara screamed out in joy.

"I know right?" Peggy spoke back to her sister. She had to turn her head downwards though, seeing as she was sitting on top of the living blueberry. Barbara was rolled up a hill, a exhausting task, so she could see the fireworks with the rest of her family. Peggy, in turn, used her sibling's engorged body for extra leverage. They watched, while the rest of the family lounged around the thirteen foot woman's tremendous body.

"Can you pass the popcorn?" Barbara said. Peggy complied, she took another popcorn piece and placed it into her sister's mouth. The blueberry woman chewed while the explosions continued.
-------
"Happy New Years!" Cecelia yelled. The normally level-headed doctor promptly took her shirt off and displayed breasts larger than her head, hell, larger than some torsos. Free from their prison, they shook like jello on a ship in a storm. She didn't care, both her and her girlfriend were secluded far from civilization. A benefit from work.

"That's not until February." Misty complained. She was currently laying on her back, her breasts proudly on display. Both twin nipples poking upwards with enhanced vigor. No bra, for her boobs were even more ridiculous than her girlfriend's. Unfortunately, such amazing examples of womanly features were ponderous, insane, and under the effects of physics. So, most of the time, the woman couldn't even move more than a few feet before she tired. Today though was a special occasion, so she willed her body to walk without her girlfriend's assistance. The only thing left on her was a party hat for this special occasion.

"Quiet, you're spoiling the holiday, and you know its my birthday. So that's extra rude.

"Don't want me to do that? Then get over here so I can give you a birthday present, babe." The Chinese woman slyly grinned and Cecelia swayed her bosom right between her girlfriend's. She landed between the immense canyon and did her best to shimmer up towards Misty's mouth.

------------

"Happy New Years, Pigs!" Jezebel screamed out. On top of a car in the middle of a once crowded street, which had evacuated due to the sight of a car come barreling towards the crowd. The punk ass proudly displayed her most prominent features. Her bottom twerking up and down to the beat of the music. It wasn't something she usually enjoyed, but it still jived well with her sensibilities. A grin wide on her face, she deliver hip shaking that created small thunderclaps of noise from between her buttocks. Such sights did cause a ruckus however, a currently two cops cars were watching as Jezebel continued her odd dance.

"Now for the cherry on top of this little dessert." Kristina yelled. Hidden inside the car, the twerker's girlfriend turned around, giving herself an eyeful of ass, and took a small tug of the woman's shorts. She began to pull down. The rush of feet towards the duo filled the air.

---------

Raven Delacroix gave a fat lip kiss towards a couple as they passed her by. The top half of her face was covered by a one-way veil, allowing her to look upon each passerby as they came. Her lips, larger than entire mouths, contorted with careful precision. Only a few could make out the words she was saying:

"Happy New Years. Donate to your local animal shelters."

-------
"Are you well human?" Yir'darian, Yiri to her host/ambassador, spoke. "You seem to be agitated at the moment."

"Oh its not biggie, just the fact that my mammaries are still huge!" Jane screamed. "And on New Years, I could be drinking right now! Gawd, I told you to make me smaller."

The, temporarily relieved, NASA astronaut was wallowing in her room. Her breasts covered most of her torso which made movement a bit difficult, more importantly, appearing normal to other humans even more so. NASA and the government had yet to find a way to gently reveal that aliens existed. Ones that seemingly valued large chests to boot.

"But If I did, our love cannot be properly displayed for the world to see."

"I don't need 'love' to be displayed, I need love to fit into a freaking shirt so I people will think I'm a woman and not a pair of walking tits!"

"...Is that not a good appearance for others?"
-----------

"You got it, just keep coming forward." Cynthia grumbled. The small, yet still inflated, blueberry woman, smiled dopely. Currently she was surrounded by her three closest friends. Gathered together for this tremendous night, the group decided to celebrate like they did every other year, by becoming totally wasted. This year though was a bit different, seeing as their friend was still reeling from becoming a living juice container. Still, such minor inconveniences were not going to deter them from having a good time.

So, with guile and some thinking, the group had decided to find a local beer keg, see where their story went from there. Already had three-quarters of it had been taken, most of it swallowed down by Cynthia. On this day, the blueberry woman had learned that her body could take quite the amount of alcohol than she did when she was normal. However, such revelations came at a cost, the rest of her little coterie were so drunk that trying to assist their friend was proving to be quite difficult. With one of them holding a tube and using their free hand to guide them foreword.

---------------

"The world is mine, all mine!" Miyuki Tanaka yelled out to the crowd of onlookers. She did a few experimental flexes, or flabexes, or whatever one would call trying to show biceps with an obese arm. Her stomach rolls wobbled with glee as the posing wrestler turned around to reveal an adipose filled rump to the crowd. Her back showed off soft curvature formed from her increased weight. Many of the crowd, mostly Japanese men, clapped with utter joy at the sight. Japan's high standard of beauty seemed not to touch their beloved "Queen Whale" as she was known now. Only a few of her less devoted fans left her fandom.

"And the world can be your's too if you buy a Bangai Burger Meal going for twenty-five yen, right now." She proclaimed, her fat cheeks smiling as the crowd rushed into the store for this New Year's deal. Her implacable weight barely budging as they brushed pass her. She smiled tightly, regretting to appear in her old outfit; it was colder than a corpse right now. The wedgie she was experiencing wasn't helping matters either.

----------

"God, I feel another kick. You kids don't like fireworks do ya?' Keni lamented. The tomboy's stomach rumbled, it was as if the crowd of children within her agreed to that statement. A sigh escaped her lips. Currently shirtless, though even then most of her wardrobe did its best to fit over her body nowadays, the woman placed her chin onto her hand in thought. More lights filled the air as the crowd outside her dorm went wild. Keni wished she could go down there, but it seemed today that her milkers decided to start milking right now. So to avoid embarrassment, the pregnant college student had decided to hold up in her room until the day was over.

Soaked in her milk, Keni stirred in her misery, until a knock at the door made her look up.

"Come in. It's unlocked." She said.

"That's dangerous, you could get hurt." A familiar voice spoke back. Blinking, Keni watched as Stacey, Linda, and Abigail waltzed in. Food and other goodies held within their arms.

"What's...?"

"...Going on? We didn't want to let you spend the New Years alone, mama." Abigail playfully replied. "Now, where should we put everything?"
------------

"Awwwhooo. Owo? No, awhoooo. Come on these lungs can work harder." Morticia did her best to howl. It was harder than it looked! Which was strange seeing as she once spent a few weeks as a furry monstrosity. The consequences still evident on her bottom. Her wide posterior wobbled with each step as the actress went through her villa. Silk panties made specifically for her nestled tightly between her cheeks. Nothing else, seeing as their weren't another living soul in her home, that and she found having herself covered proved to be a bit more difficult nowadays. She really needed to find a good builder, or architect, or whatever to helped make rooms wider. That still didn't explain why she didn't cover her top.

She walked out to a sliding door and looked towards the sky. Fireworks filled the air and Morticia did her best werewolf impression again. She'd nail her next audition, fat assed be dammed. It was becoming harder to appear in 'normal' media nowadays but she'd be seen as the horror queen she was meant to be. Just like her mother, dammit! Her, hopefully, next apperance in this 'conventional' werewolf movie should be enough to get her accepted back into society.

In the middle of mid howl however, she noticed off to the side a small flash. Confused, she opened her doors, squeezed past them, and wobbled over to where she saw it. She was about to chalk it up to her own paranoia, until she saw another flash. Rushing over with surprising dexterity, she pushed the bushes away to see a man with a camera held between his hands. A strained grin crossed his face. Morticia growled, this one a lot more lupine sounding than anything she did before.

-----

"Pull your arm back and...throw!" Juniper listened to her little cousin, and she did mean little, and threw the ball. It flew into the air until an explosion of light filled their sight. The giant woman pumped her arm up, until she realized that she was about to knock her cousin off her body. The giantess quickly stabilized her body before she picked another sphere up and chucked it into the air.

Sometimes, the giantess just loved her body, seeing something that needed an entire truck to haul and throwing it was just way too fun.
------
Sherriff Ashley Rami did her best to keep her cool as the perp continued his insults. Over an hour since he been caught and the only thing he kept making observations about were the sheriffs tits. A bit sensible, seeing as her boobs were doing their best to escape the confines of her shirt. Each button looking ready to break and free the flood of titties to the world. Every other moment Ashley had to keep an eye on one of her buttons to see if they'd break open and have a bit more of whatever dignity she once possessed to go flying out the window.

"Don't let it get to you, Ashley, you're better than this." Horton spoke. Her sidekick, partner, and friend, gently laid a hand on his shoulder. Ashley grumbled in agreement, just as she was about to walk away, the perp decided to speak again.

"And one more thing, your dumb, n-"

"Alright, you're going to hurt." She pushed the doors open to the cell, cocked her arm back which popped buttons off her shirt, and punched. Giving the man a blow that rattled his brain. He slumped to the floor as Ashley covered her nipples with one arm.

"You wanted to see spheres? You're seeing stars right now, asshole!" She yelled.
----------
"You kids are enjoying the view, correct?" Eve spoke.

"Yes, Sister Eve!" They happily responded. Eve nodded her head, hiding her blush. On her stomach, she did her best to look upwards, trying to ignore the little rascals sitting on top of her rump. The Alastor twins had recently been in an accident, and while they could walk again one day, weren't able to get a good view of the fireworks this years. Hearing this, the kind sister decided to use her body for good. Careful planning with Thalia, combined with some good censorship from the mother, allowed the kids to look up towards the night sky. Neither kid mentioned why the beanbags, larger than any they'd seen in life, they sat on were so comfy nor why Sister Eve needed to be on her stomach so close to the chairs. The woman decided to neglect mentioning anything and let the children gaze up towards the colorful lights.
----
"The moons shine brightly on this day for another New Year is upon us." Tammy proclaimed.

"Do I have to be in this stupid position? Can't I just stand still?" Emily, the dark elf, said, her butt sticking out like a sore thumb. Pushed outwards so one could easily take a good whack at it.

"No this is good. Good luck must given like this."

"Ugggh."

"What are you doing?" A certain dwarf woman said as she lumbered towards the pair. The dark elf turned her head to speak.

"This is a halfling good luck charm, for the New Year. Supposed to help our journey."

"What? I never heard of that." Emily's eyes widened and she did her best to look behind her, difficult seeing as her hips were wider than some doorways, but she could see the glimmer of red hair from the halfling.

"Now don't be irrational, elf. I was just; don't fall back, don't fall back, don't fall back!"
-----------
"Damn things are too tight." Lana complained. The Latina woman huffed as she tried to pull up her thigh-high socks. An almost impossible task seeing as her thighs and calves were about fifteen inches wide. Yet, they possessed both a muscular and soft look, that made them quite appealing to some eyes. Not to Lana's though, who was doing her best to cover them up before her recital. A flood of sweat came down her brow before she managed to pull one up. A smile crossed her face, right before the sock exploded.

"Dammit, the New Years isn't going to be the same without, Lana!"
© Copyright 2023 Goodvibes (jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287703-GE-The-Girls-in-the-New-Year