*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287948-Character-Information-The-Objectifier
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Aura
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #2287948
Character profile of Objectifier.
Name: Objectifier
True name is currently unknown
Age: ??
Occupation: ??
Gender: ??
Species: Human(?)
Abilities: Transformation (Inanimate), enhanced human traits, more to be seen.
Status: Alive(?)


Current Miraculous origin and known info

During the night a small akuma that Monarch had forgotten about back before he even became Shadow Moth had flown into a small apartment where it landed on a notebook featuring an inanimate transformation story...

Soon a figure rose, wearing a dark cloak with various symbols on it. They call themselves Objectifier. They run off wondering where to go and what to do so they decide to test their powers. But who to test them on?

They stand on a roof admiring their dark robe and golden emblems, oddly one was glowing... A piece of underwear? Ah it shows what transformations are active...

Has done business at the Dupan-Cheng bakery.
Has knowledge of Adrien Agreste, Volpina, Main Heroes, Shadowmoth/Monarch (none of hawkmoth?), ???
Partial knowledge of Marinette Dupan-Cheng, Lila Rossi, Alya Cesair, ???
No known alignment. Notably not attempting to help either side. One timeline has them use Marinette as a hostage meaning notably NOT a hero, likely vigilante-to-be.

MHA knowledge

He quickly pressed send on a message in a chat room with someone. Just as soon as it was pressed the intruder grabbed him. Their first thing was covering they did was cover Bakugou's mouth. Then binding his arms to prevent him from using his quirk.

Katsuki blushes feeling the intruder touching him. Before realization as the intruder says one word that makes Bakugou realize who it is... A notorious vigilante known only as 'The Objectifier'. He learned about them in class yesterday and what is known about their quirk. Once they say 'Objection', 'Objectified', or 'Objectification' they transform whoever they are touching into an object of their choosing. They are a hired force who transforms someone they are paid to, disruption can stop the transformation.

Objectifier then leaves, seemingly vanishing into the ground. Bakugou is still awake and notices that Objectifier actually turned into an object. If they can turn themself into one they surely can turn them back meaning Bakugou can be turned back... If someone realizes he's transformed…



Has worked for many people. Notably one timeline that hasn't been published has Objectifier being hired by Izuku Midoriya to transform someone.
Has knowledge of almost every hero, UA, LOV, and both All For One and One For All.
Has partial knowledge of 1-A.
Vigilante.

Overall knowledge, Not a hero or villain as of yet. Works on a whim. Objectifier can transform anyone and anything into objects including themself. It is likely but unconfirmed if they can transform someone back. Objectifier hasn't been referred to using he/him or she/her meaning they are likely non-binary but maybe their gender is yet to be revealed... Who knows :P


All in all, feel free to use Objectifier in any works you make or interactive stories. I'll probably return to update this is info is released. Side note if you have any stories you want to see my spin on just mail me using writing.com 's email feature. If it seems interesting I will certainly do it. (If you are seeing this and have somehow never seen my interactive stories then go to my 'comm' page on my profile and click 'interactive story chapters' to see them)
© Copyright 2023 Aura (auraknightgold at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287948-Character-Information-The-Objectifier