*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287973-Indisputable-Truths
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #2287973
It's a fact, to thy self be true, and the rest will take care of themselves!
Our world did not change! The people changed, and not for the better.
God did not leave His people. His people left God.

The road to hell has always been paved with good intentions.
People just believe good intentions are enough to make up for what they did not do.

The best is yet to come – the coming of Jesus Christ and Him sitting in judgment of our lives.
No excuses, we are the masters of our destinies and in full control of our decisions.

Decisions made today will surely manifest themselves in our future.
Blaming is real, especially when we do not want to take responsibility for our actions.

Yesterday is passed and gone. Nothing you can do about it.
Tomorrow is not even here yet and may never come.

Today is the only thing you got, and it is your choice to use it wisely or waste it.
Pay attention, your time here on earth is not a rehearsal, but a one-time pass-through!

Stay focused.
© Copyright 2023 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2287973-Indisputable-Truths