*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288173-Adventure-in-Walking-139Everyone
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #2288173
Blog entry for the Banana Blog Bar
Strangely enough, I would walk on the right side of the road going with the flow of the cars. The thought of a car driving toward me just freaks me out. :)

I found my love for walking during a visit to Switzerland in October. This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. So many wonderful memories and pictures that will forever take me back whenever I need that boost. I know that I will return again this year but until then I can escape back whenever I wish to. Walking up until this trip, was never one of my favorites, but when you are surrounded by incredible beauty you don’t want to miss one moment behind the wheel of a car. Due to the lack of parking and narrow streets, it was a relief to not have rented a car. I am grateful for the opportunity to travel to other countries and walk my way through Switzerland, Paris, and Italy this year.
© Copyright 2023 andiprescott (hemmingway at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288173-Adventure-in-Walking-139Everyone