*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288340-The-Haunted-Night
Rated: E · Fiction · Ghost · #2288340
A haunted house is a building or structure that is believed to be inhabited by spirits.
Fictionary Story Of My Night:

One day, It was a dark and stormy night, and Karen was huddled on the couch, trying to ignore the howling wind and the rain pounding against the windows. She had always been afraid of storms, and tonight's seemed particularly fierce. She was in her thoughts and imagine for happing someone's horror with her And this is a horror night for her.

As she tried to distract herself with a book, she heard a knock at the door. She froze, wondering who could be out in this weather. She hesitated, then got up and cautiously made her way to the door.

When she opened it, she was greeted by a bedraggled figure standing on her porch. It was a young woman, soaked to the bone and shaking with cold.

"She thought she was alone, but the reflection in the window told a different story - someone was standing behind her, their eye on you and a sinister grin on their face."



"Please," the woman said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Can you help me? My car broke down on the highway and I don't have anywhere to go."

Karen hesitated, but something in the woman's eyes made her decide to invite her in. She led the woman to the couch and wrapped her in a blanket, then went to make some hot tea.

As she waited for the water to boil, Karen heard a strange noise coming from the living room. She turned to see the woman standing in the doorway, her eyes glowing with an otherworldly light.

"I'm not who you think I am," the woman said, her voice now deep and menacing. "I'm a spirit, drawn to this place by your fear. And now, I'm going to feed on it."

Karen screamed and ran, not stopping until she reached the safety of her car. She drove to the nearest town and checked into a hotel, vowing never to let anyone into her home during a storm again because this is a horror night for her.
For more stories visit:
https://www.horrorstoriesblog.com/
© Copyright 2023 horrorthoughts (horrorstories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2288340-The-Haunted-Night