*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289064-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Biographical · #2289064
A letter to myself in 2023.
Dear Me,
This year has been strange and full of twists and turns, despite the fact that only the first month has almost passed. Friends have been sick, and you've tried not to worry and stay positive. Dark thoughts have still crossed your mind.
One way to stay positive is to focus on the positive things in life. A couple you know is having a baby next May.
The baby gift has already grown somewhat, but if you made it a goal to knit 1 yellow blanket piece, that would be a high enough goal.
In the field of writing, the challenges are different. If in that field it would be a challenge that even 1 member of the Fenner family would find their place, that would be good. Especially for one of the daughters of the Fenner family, a place must be found in both the birth and the future own family. One daughter has already found her place. But now we have to find a place for the second, younger daughter.
The biggest challenge for this year is an embroidery job. It should be finished and framed before next October. Previously, this entire year was supposed to be reserved for that embroidery work, but now it seems very uncertain.
If only all this would work out! I would so much like to believe that. Only 228 words were needed to write all this.
Best,
Lucinda
© Copyright 2023 Lucinda Lynx (lucindalynx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2289064-Dear-Me