*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290289-Zooeys-Birthdayfrom-Zooeys-povpart-1
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2290289
it zooey's brithday DUH

It was my birthday, November 22 , right after Tails' birthday. I woke up to a sleeping Tails and sunny sky." I thought it was supposed to rain today." I said to myself. I peeked at the clock. It was 8:01 in the morning. I went to the bathroom. Except nobody was in the hallway like usual. I went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. Still nobody out. I got a little nervous and went to check on Amy and Sonic. The door was cracked, but no one was inside. " BOO!" Cream yelled right next to me. "AHH! Where the heck did you come from?!?" I screamed. "From my room.Duh!" she said back." Where did everyone go?" "That's what I'm trying to figure out. "I told Cream. After me and her ate, Tails woke up. "What time is- HOLY CRAP!!? I didn't wake up earlier. Cream and I glared at him. "Where were you going? Because, everyone else is gone and they probably wanted to go with you." i asked slyly." Ummmm...Sorry don't know anything about where they went." Then, he walked to the door."Where you going?" I asked "Umm I want to get some pop-tarts." "Mm-hem" He left to go get his "pop-tarts"
© Copyright 2023 tails doll (pikachuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290289-Zooeys-Birthdayfrom-Zooeys-povpart-1