*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290983-The-Gift-pt-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Entertainment · #2290983
Health is important
“Oh, now don’t be upset. A check-up is something everyone should have at least once a year, and someone your size is no exception! Plus, you’re an inch tall. Who knows what new complications that could bring. Dr. Schmidt is trustworthy. He’s been my doctor for as long as I can remember.”

Mike was upset Darcy had made him a doctor’s appointment. He wanted to keep his contact with anyone but her minimum. He’d been terrified of his experiences with Betty Jean, which was unexpected, and Jill, who scared the shit out of him. Darcy kissed his tiny body and shoved him into her cleavage.

Mike watched from between Darcy’s gigantic breasts as she made her way into the doctor’s office. It was early, only a couple of elderly people sat in the waiting room.

“Can I help you?” The woman at the front desk asked. She was young and attractive, and Mike remembered her as being a frequent customer in his restaurant.

“Yes,” Darcy replied, “Dr. Schmidt is expecting me with a new patient.”

“Oh, ummm…” Mike watched the receptionist look around. “The tiny man? Dr, Schmidt told me about him, asked me to bring him straight back and tell no one about him. I thought maybe I was being pranked…”

Darcy removed Mike from between her breasts and slid him under the partition between her and the receptionist. The young woman stopped chewing her gum and stared at Mike in disbelief. The young woman reacted to the door behind her being opened and quickly wrapped her hand around him.

“Hey, Anissa, we’re expecting a fax to come through, let me know when you get it. It’s 2023, you’d think they’d use email,” he heard another woman’s voice laugh. Anissa. As soon as he heard the name he remembered writing it on pick up orders. Her hand was sweaty, no doubt having to quickly grab him had made her nervous. It smelled strongly of vanilla, and faintly of cigarettes. He could tell by the motion of the hand the young woman was now walking. He heard a door close and her palm opened.

The gigantic woman looked at him with a grin he didn’t trust as she slid him into a small glass jar like the ones that adorned the counter top holding various examination tools.

“Dr. Schmidt said to put you here for your own safety,” she said, before giving the jar a small shake that sent Mike tumbling. She laughed as he tried to get back to his feet, and shook the jar again, once more knocking him over, before placing it on the counter and exiting the room.

“She seemed so cute and innocent when she’d visit the restaurant,” Mike said to himself. “But she gives major serial killer vibes when you’re an inch tall.”

Mike shuddered before laughing, trying to write off her behavior as nothing more than curiosity. His thoughts were interrupted by the examination room door opening. A man walked in who had to be close to 70. He was chubby, his white hair only on the sides of his head, a thick white beard but no mustache.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Schmidt,” he said, dumping the jar into his awaiting palm. He brought Mike close to his face and looked him over.

“So the procedure to miniaturize you - was it chemical or something else?”

“Uh, it’s a shrink ray. Looks like a small laser pointer.”

“Ah, yes, okay. I read about such a thing in a medical journal, but didn’t realize it was being utilized.”

Dr. Schmidt used his thumb and forefinger to pick Mike up off of his palm. He shoved Mike into the coarse hairs of his thick beard.

“Try to crawl around in my beard,” the doctor said. Mike pushed through the thick hair, crawling around in the doctor’s beard. He was surprised at how thick it was. He wasn’t sure what this had to do with a check-up, but found it amusing. After a few minutes the doctor fished him out.

“Well my boy, looks like you’re fit as a fiddle,” Dr. Schmidt said, placing Mike down on the counter. He left the room and Anissa entered. She said nothing, wrapping her giant hand around Mike. A few seconds later he was deposited onto Darcy’s awaiting palm.

“See, was that so bad?” Darcy asked, exiting the building. She gave Mike no time to answer as she slipped him into the cup of her bra.
© Copyright 2023 TinyMike (shrunkenmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2290983-The-Gift-pt-7