*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292502-A-SUN-WITH-WILTING-LIGHT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2292502
part 5 of darkness within the sun
FELIX ROOM

Han keeps changing the towel on Felix’s head, his temperature has risen quite high and the towel would only last for a few minutes before turning warm. Changbin pulled the comforter higher till Felix's chin when he saw him shivering a little. Han was about to change the wet cloth again when he saw Felix's eyes flickering.

“Heyyy pixie “ Han whispered softly “ how are you feeling baby”.

“Whaa- s-su..ngie, w-where … am….i?” Felix corks out when he sees Jisung, it seems to take a lot of effort on Felix’s part just to say those words but a relief washed over the brothers face as they saw their Lixie awake.

“Drink some water bokkie, your throat will feel better” Changbin brings the sipper bottle close to Felix’s lips and elevates his head a little for him to drink easily, And lays him down again after it.

“W-what happened ?” Felix asked in English and thankfully, Han was there to help the situation as he knew more English than Changbin does.

“What do you remember lix?” Han asks gently and frowns at Felix's confused expression.

Felix tries to remember but his memory seems too foggy for him to reconcile anything and then suddenly as if he was hit with the lightning of memory, he remembered everything, he remembered how the leader had accused him earlier and the last word he heard from his mouth. He felt tears trickling down his face before he could even register it, he shook his head subtly to shrug off the memory but it was all for nothing, he could still clearly hear everything Chan hyung said, everything repeating on loop in his head. His heart aches and feels heavy with all the hurt. The sound in his head kept getting louder and louder, he was drawn back to reality by something cold pressing against his forehead.
“ hey hey hey pixie no crying baby, it's alright everything's gonna be okay” Han wipes away the tears as soon as they leave the boy's eyes, feeling very sympathetic toward him.

“Changbin hyung” in a very small voice Felix acknowledges the presence of his other hyung in the room, Changbin’s face etched with as much worries as Han if not more.

“ Hey Lixie, do you want to eat some porridge? Minho hyung made it and he’ll be happy to know you ate some of it.” Changbin distracts the boy from his reverie and picks up the bowl of porridge to feed the sick boy.

Although Felix didn't feel like eating still, he tried to humor his hyung. Han helped him sit up, Felix ate a very small spoonful of food before apologizing that he couldn't anymore. The two didn't want to force him anymore, they let him drink a little water before settling him down in the bed again to rest. Felix thanked them for the meal they both replied with a nod and smile before ruffling his hair and tucking him and turning the light off, saying their goodnights to Felix and shuffling out of the room. Felix was out like a light the moment the room door was closed shut.



Chan was sitting on the floor of the living room, his back by the side of the sofa, staring out of the balcony without seeing anything, he had dark circles covering his eyes. Everyone in the house seemed to be asleep as it was dead silent but Chan couldn't bring himself to rest his eyes, the memories didn't let him rest they were still fresh like a wound on his mind, whenever he closed his eyes he saw the hurt expression of his lover and it was like a knife to his wounds. Chan couldn't bring himself to work on the track anymore, he didn't have the heart to do so. It's been three days already since the incident with Felix occurred and he still couldn't find Felix awake enough or good enough opportunity to apologize. He runs his hand down his face and checks the time, it was close to eight in the morning. He scrunches his face mentally berating himself that Felix would have scolded him again for being awake this late. Thinking of the younger man made his mood even more solemn.
He stood up and started preparing for the day and made breakfast for everyone after he freshens up. As he was walking toward the stairs when his phone pinged with a message. It was too early in the morning for anyone to contact him so he immediately opened it up. it was a message from the manager nim informing that he had handled the situation with the board members and they are giving everyone a week off and no need to come till there is an absolute urgent work to
otherwise rest also for Chan not to take burden for the track and enjoy Christmas holiday.
Chan smiled a little at his phone. He really lucked out in terms of having a good team who are like real brothers to him and a good manager who is like a guardian always looking out for him and his team and that understands them. He gets ready and decides to go check on Felix once. He opens the bedroom door softly, he sees Minho sitting next to Felix with his back to the head of the bed, phone in his one hand and other playing with the hair of the sleeping boy, both under the cover but it's clearly visible how the younger boy is wrapped around Minho’s torso, face squished and buried on the side of his thigh.

“ Good morning hyung, “ Minho says softly, not too loud to rouse the sleeping fellow.

“ How is he? Did his fever go down?” Chan enters the room and sits at the side of the bed with Felix back facing him. Chan sat talking to Minho but his focus was solely on his lover's sleeping face.

“He is doing good. The fever went down a bit because of the medicine hyung nim brought yesterday.” Minho replied, he took the wet cloth from the bowl on the nightstand and draped it on the boy’s head again.
“Is everyone still asleep?” asked Minho.
“Yeah I think some of them are getting up. I heard some noises coming from the end of the hall’ end.” Chan answers.

“Okay hyung. Can you start on the breakfast, I don't think I can get this octopus off of me right now, I'll join you soon, I also wanted to make some cookies for Felix so he might feel a bit better with the Christmas spirit and he told me once, he wanted to try making some cookies on Christmas, so can you help?” Minho requested the leader.

“ yes sure sure. I'll get going and start on it. “ The leader immediately got ready to work.

Chan bent down and kissed the side of Felix's head whispering “ get well soon lix”.
And left the room to go to the kitchen ignoring a very exaggerated pout demanding a kiss from the boy sitting upright on the bed.
He goes down the kitchen and looks for ingredients to start on the breakfast when sees not have enough, he decides to go on a little grocery shopping so he writes a small note and sticks it to the kitchen table and goes out.

Meanwhile Hyunjin enters Felix's room and sees Minho there but is not surprised.
“ ahn Hyunjin-ah glad that you came, i was wondering would you mind changing place with me I wanted to help chan hyung in the kitchen but it seems like Felix decided in his sleep that he wants to be a koala today” Minho said while untangling himself from the sick boy’s grip

“I came here just for my Lixie cuddles so Nothing better than this !!!!'' Hyunjin enthusiastically jumped under the covers with Felix. The temperature outside was chilly and Felix warmth was very welcoming so it made Hyunjin even more comfortable. Felix latched onto Hyunjin as soon as he got in the bed so Hyunjin tucked the boy closer to his chest, his silky golden locks tickling under Hyunjin's nose as he left soft kisses on it both of them humming contently.

“Leeches “ Minho smiled before leaving them both to sleep.

He got to the kitchen to see Changbin sitting on the chair drinking protein shake and no chan hyung in his vision.

“Hyung went out to buy groceries we didn't have. He left a note“
Changbin informed the other when he saw his eye searching for someone else in the kitchen.

“Thanks “ he thanked the rapper and went around pulling out a few boxes of juice, toast and fruit while waiting for chan hyung to bring the ingredient so he can start on the breakfast.
He was about to set the bottles on the table when the rapper broke the silence again and asked “hyung to tell me honestly. what do you think about Felix condition should we take him to the doctor he’s been having fevers on and off for a while now, I'm concerned”

“I can't really tell right now, his fever is not so severe to admit him in hospital but we will do that if that happens. Also manager nim said it looks like he caught a bug. Felix is generally a pretty healthy boy and recovers properly every time and Christmas is tomorrow, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate going to hospital on a holiday and he has been resting well lately so i think he'll be back to his own self in a few days.” Minho tells him with a serious face.

Changbin hums in understanding and goes back to his work.

Minho goes back to his search for ingredients and sees enough to make Felix’s breakfast so starts on preparing a plate adding more items on the tray before taking it all up the stairs. when he opens the door to the bedroom, his heart melts at the sight of two of his brother snuggled up against each other forehead touching and hair tousled and fluffy from the sleep and both of them look so comfortable that Minho didn't have the heart to wake them up, so he decided to let them sleep and will make sure to feed them when they wake up.

He goes down to see Chan hyung is back with all the needed material so, both of them start on their work. After everyone is done with their breakfasts they all join the oldest members in the kitchen to help them in making the sweets for the Christmas. It was close to evening when Hyunjin came down with a puffy sleepy face, evidence of his late slumber. He sits down next to I.N and greets everyone lethargically, taking a hot cookie from the rack and stuffing it into his mouth humming happily at the taste.

“Hmm they taste nice, not as good as Felix’s cookies but still good” Hyunjin commented and reached for another piece when Jeongin slapped his hand away as he was in charge of stacking them safely in the jar before everyone finishes it off.

“ Ahh hyung!! makane is bullying me, he is getting stronger doesn't mean, he gets the power to hit weak people so cruelly ”Clutching his hand to his chest Hyunjin dramatically pointed a finger to the makane.
“ Well you do agree you are weak then haa” the makane tries to eggs Hyunjin on.
Only getting dramatic gasps and exaggerated facial expressions from the said drama boy.

“Okay boys enough and no Hyunjin no more cookies we are saving them for tomorrow or more like tonight.” Chan hyung tells as he places a fresh batch of cookies on the cooler stand near I.N.

“Ne Hyunjin-ah.?” Minho calls out.

Hyunjin looked up and was about to reply when the ringing of the phone distracted them all.
It was Chan’s phone. He picked it up from the kitchen counter and saw the caller id. “ It's manger nim, I'll be back in a minute.”
Chan steps out to take the call and the conversation continues in the kitchen.
“Ne Hyunjin-ah, I was asking if Felix was up or not?” Minho asked the question again.

“Oh I woke him up but he said he was up early in the morning so he was still sleepy and wanted a few more hours in bed so I let him,” Hyunjin informed the other.

“Yeah he was up when I went to his room this morning so we just sat there chatting for quite a while. Let him sleep for now, I'll make him eat something later on.”

“ Oh about that I made him eat the fruit you left on his night stand and the drink as well, so I think he is good till the late dinner, we can wake him up by the time we exchange gifts and place our stockings.” “and he said he was finally feeling a little well rested and wanted to sleep in some more to have more energy for the gift time.” Hyunjin added on as he kept his eyes on the countertop trying to steal a few more cookies from I.N..
“Hmmm that's good to hear, thank you Hyunjin-ah” Minho hums with a relieved smile.

“Minho hyung…. You love me right, you always say you love me so much you’ll do anything for me” Han back hugged Minho from behind with his cheeks squished at the back of Minho's left shoulder as he pouted and asked Minho.
“I do love you Hannie, but no you are not getting anymore cookies, you already had four, there won’t be any left anymore for tomorrow” Minho chided at the boy he know Han well that he’ll try showing his best love card on Minho to get whatever he want and most of the time it even works as Minho can't deny his quokka anything but it wouldn't be a lie if he say that he’s already immune to all of his tactic and chuckled loudly at the cute pout the was on Han’s face.

“Oh get rid of that pout, you are not getting any, '' Minho tells the boy and laughs more when his pout juts even more making him look like a puffer fish. Minho, holding the hand that was clutching around him, flips them so Han is now in front of him in his embrace, catching the boy of guards and dips him a little towards the counter, bracing him by the waist and kissing him square on the lips.
“Eww not in the kitchen” the makane screams as he shields his eyes with his hand.
“Uragh right in front of my cookies' 'Hyunjin exclaimed and bent over from where he was sitting and fake gagged.
The members reaction made them break the kiss, with a cheeky grin on Minho and a very vivid blush on Han that reached from his neck till his ears, he still seemed to be in daze of the kiss and hid his face in Minho's neck.
“ hahahaha I think I gave him something else to crave instead of cookies” Minho had a proud grin plastered on his face as he held Jisung closer.

“ Please I beg you not to infect the cookies with cooties, “ Seungmin said with a very disturbed straight face.
They were all bickering among themself with Han and Hyunjin trying to sneak a few cookies, Chan enters the room, with an irked face.
“ PD nim is at the company and wants to shoot a Christmas special with all the bandleaders of the company so he wants everyone at the studio asap. I think I have to go, my manager is coming to pick me up. I don't know when the shoot will last but I'll try to be home soon.”

“Yeah sure hyung be careful and be safe and I'll save dinner for you and try coming before midnight though, we are doing gifts after twelve ”. Minho says.

“Oh I'll be back by that time and thanks for reminding, i have to pick my gifts from the studio” Chan informs before disappearing up the stairs.
He goes and changes his dress and gets ready very casually. He knows if it's a shoot then they'll make him change into something else anyway so dressing up wasn't needed. He put on his coat and jacket leaving the room.
As Chan was about head down he stopped by the gate of his lover’s room and stood there staring at the cute ‘one piece ‘ anime stickers that Felix stuck on his room’s gate, his reasoning being that it adds a personal touch to his space.
Chan had been dying to talk to Felix since that unfortunate night but somehow he couldn't and it frustrated him beyond belief, he couldn't sleep properly knowing he hadn't made himself clear to Felix, knowing he hadn't apologized to him yet. Chan had been sitting by the floor of Felix's room but he was too scared to go in and talk to the younger, afraid that Felix would break up with him. Then yesterday during his conversation with Minho, who told him that Felix still loves chan but he was just too hurt at the moment but still misses his boyfriend, hearing this gave Chan had a flicker of hope so he decided to have a talk to Felix on the Christmas night and then he’ll try and make up with him by giving him the best Christmas memories the whole next day, therefore he along with the members decided that they’ll be doing gift giving by the midnight so that everyone have a Christmas day to themselves to celebrate however they like.
Chan had set everything for them the perfect date the perfect gift, a song that he wrote for his sunshine, he just hope that Felix forgives him he know they both will be a crying mess he knows he definitely will be a crying mess the moment Felix even looks at him, he just missed his boy so damn much and want everything to be back to how it was between them. He shook himself out of the chain of thoughts and went down, to go to the company, impatiently looking forward to the night.
© Copyright 2023 Tinker_tomato (passerine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2292502-A-SUN-WITH-WILTING-LIGHT