*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293256-Shout-out-to-the-Storymaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Critique · Tribute · #2293256
My initial unexpected support and gift points were received in March 2023.
March 31, 2023

I was having a less-than-stellar day. I was expecting a story review. I signed in to check and it was here. It is perfectly wonderful, detailed with oodles of suggestions. It turned my day right-side up.

It reminded me this site offers tons of perks. Instant messaging and email, reviews with feedback, points awarded and received. Writing contests. Opportunities to give quality reviews. Most of all the mountains of writing can keep you constantly reading. Members who support and encourage you are in the right place at the right time. People who love to read and write are here each sharing a passion for the written word.

I have been a member since 2016. I wrote a thing or two but did not get involved in any activities. The Storymaster sent an email with gift points. I returned the gesture with some gift points. I am left with a substantial sum and I would like to pay forward the rest I was gifted. Email me if you read this and need extra gift points.

This shout-out is for the Storymaster. You are awesome! Thanks go to our moderators, staff, and other specialists who continue to make Writing.com the best site on the internet.

Enjoy your weekend,

tracker

UPDATE: JANUARY 4, 2024. My feelings have not changed. The StoryMaster continues to support us, keeping us informed, and answering questions quickly and efficiently. With the added creativity of our StoryMistress, we have an enormous array of original merit badges. gorgeous C-notes, and another source of support. I have revised the title of this piece to "To StoryMaster and StoryMistress" both of whom are worthy of praise.

tracker


© Copyright 2023 tracker (tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293256-Shout-out-to-the-Storymaster