*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293332-Do-You-Hear-That
by Paul
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2293332
David has a hearing problem, not one of fantasy.



“Do you hear that?”

“What? I don’t hear anything.”

“With your hearing, I have no doubt that’s true.”

“What do you mean, I wear hearing aids that work. For what they cost, they’d damn well better work.”

“You still miss half of what I say.”

“That’s not necessarily a bad thing.”

“I’m going to hurt you for that remark. But, still, Where is that music coming from?”

“I still don’t hear anything and I turned the volume up. You sure you’re not hearing an ear-worm?”

“A what?”

“It’s called an ‘Ear Worm’ and it means a piece of music that you keep hearing, thinking of, when it’s not really playing.”

“Never heard of that. You sure you’re making that up? You do come out with stuff that’s just a fantasy in your mind.”

“The only fantasies in my mind are of gorgeous women… like you.”

“That was close buddy, it better involve me.”

“Sweetheart, I guarantee that you are the love of my life and the only woman I’ll touch. But, I also guarantee that I will always watch woman and THINK of them. Now, convince me that you don’t have sexy thoughts looking at a well muscled guy in a Speedo.”

“Well…”

“Exactly. It’s the same.”

“There aren’t that many men in Speedos.”

“Well, there aren’t that many women in micro-bikinis either. It doesn’t matter what they’re wearing, it’s what you ‘See’ that matters.”

“So, you undress women in your mind?”

“Not just undress.”

“WHAT! . . . What..you…?”

“You have no idea how many times we had sex in my mind before we went to bed together.”

“So that’s what you do with women?”

“Not every one, just some… like you.”

“Do you…?”

“Fantasize about you still? Yes I do, I love you.”

“…I love you, David.”


© Copyright 2023 Paul (lasardaddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293332-Do-You-Hear-That