*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293492-Ben-and-the-Great-Heist
by Aidan
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2293492
A story which within a man named Ben brakes into a bank with his squad.
Ben, ah yes, the greatest criminal in London. He and his squad of four complete the greatest heists. They break into banks, jewellers and even food shops! His squad consists of himself, Ben, the leader, Katie, The sneaky one, Jeff, the silly one and Harry , the smart one. You see, there is not one place the iconic four can’t break into, for they are the best of them all, and when you’re sleeping, they could be peeping up the leg of your draws!

Now, from the introduction, you may think they never slip up, which is true, but, there was one time that they planned their heist so well that no one knew who did it! The year was 1845, the four were planning their heist. “Ok, everyone, attention please.” Ben shouted demandingly. “Our heist has to be the best of them all, for we need the money from the bank to pay our debts.” Ben and the four had lots of debt you see, this is why they needed the money. “Why don’t we just earn it by doing jobs around the city?” Harry said trying to calm Ben down. “Don’t you know what being a criminal is about. It’s not all sunshine and daisies!” Ben replied. “Oh will you two just shut up!” Screamed Katie. Jeff had just woken up due to the three shouting. “What’s all the shouting about? Hehe.” Jeff asked goofily. “Oh nothing, these two just won’t shut their mouths.” Katie said softly referring to Ben and Harry. “Ok.” Jeff replied sleepily. Fast forwarding about two and a half hours later, the four finally agreed on a plan to break into the bank of London and had arrived at their destination.

“Ok everyone, put on your balaclavas and gloves.” Ben whispered. “Ok,” the rest replied. Ben took out his crowbar and started prying open the door. “The coast is clear.” Ben said. “Avoid the guards torches.” The crew crawled into the huge building. The four got out their suction gloves so that they could stick to the walls. “Everyone follow me.” Ben said to the crew. They got spotted by the guards, so, the crew punched them in the face! They fought their way to the vault with their gizmos and gadgets. They were very tech savvy, they invented lots of things, for this is why they are the criminal queens and kings! Oh no, the vault was locked with a key, luckily Harry brought a lock pick. They picked and poked the lock, in the end they got in but not in the way you think, they gave up on the lock pick, and just blew up the door instead! “We hit the jackpot!” Katie whispered. They stared at the golden bars, which glowed like a light bulb. They took the loot and made it quick. In a flash they were in and out. They ran like the wind back to base.

“Look at the loot.” Ben said in awe. The gold shined immensely. It was truly mesmerising. They paid off their debt, and had some left over. They lived in a mansion. They lived at peace, until eight years later.

Eight years later in 1853, a giant demon appeared to the squad. “I’m the guilt demon. You’ll pay for your actions. I will reak havoc on you for the rest of your lives! You see, because you broke into the bank all those years ago, and show no remorse, you’ll have to be tortured till the end of time!” The demon shouted. They got whipped, spanked and burnt.

The End.
© Copyright 2023 Aidan (aidanhepworth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293492-Ben-and-the-Great-Heist