*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293973-Living-is-Terrifying
Rated: E · Essay · Writing · #2293973
Constant presence of change, the inevitability of death, and the potential for failure...
Life is a journey that can be full of wonder and joy, but it can also be terrifying. The thought of the unknown, the uncertainty of the future, and the possibility of failure can all be daunting prospects. Despite this, many people find ways to cope with the fear of life and embrace it for what it is.

One reason why life can be terrifying is the constant presence of change. Change is a fundamental aspect of life, and it is something that we all have to deal with, whether we like it or not. However, change can also be scary. It can take us out of our comfort zones and force us to confront new situations and challenges. The fear of the unknown can be paralyzing, and it can prevent us from taking risks and pursuing our goals.

Another reason why life can be terrifying is the inevitability of death. Death is a natural part of life, but it is also something that we tend to avoid thinking about. The idea of our own mortality can be overwhelming, and it can make us feel small and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It can also cause us to question the purpose of our existence and the meaning of life itself.

Finally, life can be terrifying because of the potential for failure. We all have goals and dreams, but the fear of not achieving them can be debilitating. The possibility of rejection, disappointment, and setbacks can prevent us from pursuing our passions and taking risks. We may worry about what others will think of us if we fail, or we may doubt our own abilities and potential.

Despite these fears, it is possible to find ways to cope with the terrifying aspects of life. One way is to embrace change and see it as an opportunity for growth and self-discovery. Another way is to accept the inevitability of death and use it as motivation to live life to the fullest. Finally, we can overcome the fear of failure by taking small steps towards our goals and focusing on the journey rather than the outcome.

In conclusion, life is terrifying, but it is also beautiful and full of wonder. The fear of the unknown, the inevitability of death, and the potential for failure can all be daunting prospects, but they are also opportunities for growth and self-discovery. By embracing these fears and finding ways to cope with them, we can live our lives to the fullest and achieve our dreams.
© Copyright 2023 Pretetine (pretetine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2293973-Living-is-Terrifying