*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294169-Bettys-MILF-problem
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2294169
Betty (Glitchtale) has become surrounded by MILF's and has to deal with WG shenanigans
Betty woke up to the smell of delicious pancakes, she got up off the bed and realised something... she lived alone in the forest, who or what was cooking pancakes?

Betty sprinted downstairs and entered the kitchen, only to see a tall lightly tan woman in black cooking up a storm, there were several plates of pancakes at the table, all fresh and delicious looking, the plates were clean, something Betty never really figured out how to do. Betty brought Akumu out from her hair and let him form into a spear, reeling back she then launched the Akumu spear at the woman, only for it to be effortlessly caught by the mysterious intruder, who turned to Betty standing at the stairs and said "morning darling, I see you're as nimble as ever."

"who are you?" Betty curiously asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

"I'm Kali Belladonna, but you can call me mom baby," Kali said, a warm aura to her as she reached her arms out in a hugging fashion.

Betty cautiously walked downstairs, looking around and not seeing anyone else, she sat at the table and asked "why are you here?"

"well I saw you on the streets!" Kali proclaimed, sitting next to Betty and rubbing her hair "I couldn't let a lonely child like you stay out there unloved,"

"why do you think I wouldn't have a mom?" Betty coyly said, shrinking down to act innocent.

"I stalked you darling, I know you live alone," Kali said, cutting Betty a piece of pancake "and you did live alone! until now!"

Betty loudly groaned until she had a piece of pancake shoved into her mouth, she moaned with delight and chewed, her thoughts lost in a see of buttery and syrupy goodness all while swimming in an ocean of pancake flavour. Betty sank into her chair and gave a quiet whine before sitting up and saying "you plan to mom me?"

"not just me darling," Kali said, ruffling Betty's hair, "and not just baby,"

Betty sweated nervously and adjusted herself in her seat, watching as Kali fed her more and more pancake, the smell of it sticking in Betty's nose and mind for quite a while until her plate was cleaned, and Betty was left in a drunk-like state, her mind wanting nothing more than to relax. after a few minutes of digesting Betty snapped out of her trance and sat up, getting out of her chair Betty walked to the door and was about to leave when a fancy woman in white and yellow came in and stopped Betty. the woman exclaimed "there's my precious little thing, come here!"

"and who are you?!" Betty exclaimed, crawling back until Kali came over and lifted her up.

"I'm Lusamine, your new mom," Lusamine said, hugging Betty and pressing her face into her own bosom.

Betty paused and processed this, she wasn't one to admit things, but one thing she would never openly admit was her longing for a motherly woman, she wanted someone to pick her up and hold her, coddle her, swaddle her, this was heaven coming into her own house and giving her a loving kiss. Betty gave an embarrassed giggle and rubbed her arm, looking up past the two women's breasts and saying "are you two it or what?"

"there will probably be more," they both said, Lusamine speaking up saying "I'm simply going to be spoiling and giving you whatever you want, I am loaded baby,"

Betty stared in awe at Lusamine and her long hair, then to Kali and her cat ears, they were both so cute and attractive that Betty didn't want to do anything about it, Betty wriggled about a little only to feel Kali pick her up by the arm pits and take her to the couch where they cuddled more. Lusamina placed Betty on her lap while Kali stood up and went to the kitchen to bake more, leaving Lusamine to talk to Betty, saying "so how is my baby girl today,"

"n-nervous," Betty stuttered, looking at the TV as Lusmaine put cartoons on for her, "why are you here?"

"we wanted to spoil you darling," Lusamine said, ruffling Betty's hair before giving her a kiss, "and you are so cute honey!"

"I-I'm not cute!" Betty exclaimed, pushing Lusamine away.

"the more you say it, the more I wanna kiss you!" Lusamine teased, giving more kisses to Betty who pretended to struggle.

Kali then came back through, a small tray of cake, it was dry and soft, and Kali seemed to have no trouble what so ever pulling it apart. she brought the tray onto her lap and began to tear pieces off, feeding them to Betty who mindlessly gobbled them up like a good girl, she slowly swelled in the gut as every piece of cake got swallowed up by her, making Betty softer and cuter like a teddy bear. eventually the tray was cleaned and Betty gave a cute burp, her eyes watering from how dry the cake felt, Betty was gulping down her saliva just to ease the discomfort, at which point Kali noticed and said "are you okay darling?"

"so dry..." Betty winced, rubbing her throat.

"oh my baby, let me get you something to drink!" Kali said, walking to the kitchen again and coming back with a bottle of milk, "drink up darling,"

Betty watched as Kali shoved the bottle in her mouth, the smell of plastic filling her nose as an odd sense of ease over came Betty, she laid back into Lusamine's chest as she was fed and got comfy, slowly drinking Kali's milk bottle before feeling it get pulled out. Betty nuzzled into Lusamine's bosom and got comfy, feeling the rich woman rub her hands over Betty's back under her shirt, Kali sat down and played with Betty's poking out tummy, giggling at how cute Betty was becoming, especially with all her new puffiness. Betty ended up falling asleep, not knowing what would happen now that she was defenceless against the two MILF's spoiling her...


when Betty woke up, she was in a bed covered in the softest looking toys and pillows, her clothes had been switched out with pyjama's that were fluffy and soft, they even made her small tummy look more pronounced. Betty blushed and stood up, finding herself in a child's play pen, which she unlocked effortlessly, Betty walked over to the kitchen where Kali was cooking lunch, Betty yelled "hey! what did you do to me?!"

"huh?" Kali exclaimed, turning around and relaxing when she saw the adorably clothed Betty "oh its you darling, I'm making you lunch honey,"

"get out of my-" Betty was cut off by a spoon full of cheese being crammed into her mouth. Betty licked the spoon and practically fell in love, cheese was her absolute favourite and would fight anyone on it, she cleaned the spoon completely and sat down while rubbing her tummy, quickly realising that her onesie covered her hands and feet too. Kali brought her hands and arms to her chest and giggled while hopping a little, getting on her knees and picking up Betty before placing her in a high chair. Lusamine then came in with several clothes and foods in bags that were filled to the brim, Lusamine cried out "I have a ton more in the car!"

"that's great babe, I'm away to give Betty here lunch so you'll have to do it yourself," Kali said, rubbing Betty's head.

"not just that, Salem's here too!" Lusamine exclaimed excitedly, walking away from the door.

"great another one..." Betty mentally sighed, crossing her eyes as she awaited to be served whatever cheesy dish Kali prepared.

Betty watched as a tall woman in dark clothes walked in, her pale skin in contrast to the fair skin of our other two MILFS, Betty spent a moment staring in awe before seeing Kali place down a huge bowl of Mac and Cheese, a dish Betty would soon fall deeply in love with. Betty reached out for the bowl from her high chair, sniffing the savoury flavour of it, just being slightly out of her grasp, Salem came over and fed Betty a spoon full of the stuff, watching as the fed girl chewed in utter bliss, like a slice of heaven was placed in her mouth. Salem giggled and sat next to Betty, saying "you are the most precious thing!"

"I know right!" Kali said, also sitting beside Betty, "we simply can't let her go unspoiled!"

"baby girl can't eat without a bib," Lusamine said, wrapping a bib around Betty's softening throat.

Salem continued to feed Betty while Lusamine played with Betty's face, letting Kali go and do more cooking in the background, much to the pleasure of Betty, who grew hungrier and greedier by the moment. Betty eventually cleaned her bowl and burped, her little bump of a tummy growing bigger under her onesie, becoming even more pronounced and visible, leaving all the lovely women around Betty to stare in awe and ogle, making Betty as red as a tomato. Betty was lifted up and taken to the couch where she was placed on Salem's lap and got comfy, the lap pillow was only the beginning, she had a giant bowl of cheese placed in front of her and cartoons put on, letting Betty's mind melt as she slowly began to snack on delicious savoury treats, Betty couldn't think of anything other than her comfy situation.

The End.
© Copyright 2023 the-dude462 (the-dude462 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294169-Bettys-MILF-problem