*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294622-A-Letter-To-The-Schmuck
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Relationship · #2294622
A sudden breakup from a 2 year of so-called partnership
A letter to the schmuck I was with. (Dec.22,2022 @ 6:10 AM PH time)

I am not asking you back, but I wish to say a few words. Words that you might not ponder upon.
I have never felt so belittled until you just kicked me out of your place. I often questioned, why these things happened. When you were lost and in need, I was there. When you did not know where to go, I had to find a way to guide you. I was living my life to the full but had to compromise and be serious to enable me to solve your issues. It was draining, but I hold on to prayers for strength. Whenever you broke down, I had to be strong regardless of how I felt that day. So, nothing will befall.

No conversation was exchanged, if respect has been stomped on, nor discussions to resolve on how to help each other. Just a drastic decision from your side, for you to gain one's mental health by breaking into mine. That itself was selfish and you had me believe about our partnership. You always took the way that benefits you more at the expense of others. I was in anguish.
If the world is about using people when you need them and disposing of them when not, that is o inhumane and sad. Yes, you brutally hurt me.

© Copyright 2023 Jen evieve (eviediputado at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294622-A-Letter-To-The-Schmuck