*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294746-Hiccups-Tiny-Problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2294746
Hiccup was hit by the new dragon and shrunken! (Giantess: Astrid Hofferson, Light Fury)
At New Berk, chief Hiccup is searching for food for his alpha Night Fury dragon, Toothless.

"Okay, let's see where those fishes went?" Hiccup said. "I guess there's only one way to find out."

Suddenly, he heard a meow coming from the chief.

"What was that?" Hiccup thought when he heard meowing like a cat. He turned around and saw a new rare dragon, who is smaller then a cat with black and purple scales appeared. It meows at the chief he smiles.

"Aww, aren't you a cute little fella?" Hiccup cooed.

The new dragon backed away, growling.

"Hey hey hey. It's okay." He said. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

The new dragon is still growling and ready to fire with electric.

"What the?" Hiccup thought. The new dragon shoots electrical fire at Hiccup and shrinking him down to speck size.

Hiccup slowly got up and rubbed his head. He looked up that the grass is very huge. He realized everything's not big. He let out his first and adorable...

*SQUEEEEEAAAAAK!!!*

Hiccup is shrunk! He panicked like crazy and he starts panting. He must find the way to turn him to his normal size.

He suddenly heard a boom as the ground began to shake like a earthquake. He saw his girlfriend, Astrid who is searching for food. He tries to get her attention, but he's too small to be seen. He turned around and saw his Night Fury, who is bigger then a mountain walking to see his mate, Light Fury. Hiccup called his Night Fury...

*Squeak!*

Toothless turned around as he heard a very tiny squeak coming from the shrunken rider. The Night Fury leaned towards the ground, beginning to sniff for him. The colossal paw lifted upwards, as the giant Night Fury began to stomp around with his paws, moving and turning around, sniffing through new and new areas of the ground in search of his friend.

It didn't take much time before he found him, a colossal Night Fury snout almost bumping into Hiccup, with nostrils flaring from joy. Toothless cocked his head, presenting his shrunken rider with a view of an immense, stunningly beautiful greenish-yellow eye, the size of a small hill, focused directly on him. Toothless laid on his paw as Hiccup climbs and landed on it. Toothless grumbled that what happened to his human friend. Hiccup tries to speak but he can't use his words, just some tiny adorable squeaking from his rider. Toothless sees his mate, Light Fury and Astrid. He walked to them and he cooed when Astrid and Light Fury turned around. They looked down and they finally saw Hiccup on the Night Fury's paw.

"Hiccup? Is that you? Astrid said in shock. Hiccup tries to speak...

*Squeak! Squeak squeak!*

Astrid picked his tiny boyfriend up and placed him on her palm.

"Oh my thor, you're so tiny!" Astrid thought. "How did this happen?"

Hiccup squeaked when he's trying to talk. The Light Fury saw the shrunken chief on Astrid's palm, she coos.

"I don't believe this. The new dragon hit you! It's so embarassing. But it's amazing. she says as her expression changes from that of a worry, to blushing, and she reaches her index finger towards her miniature boyfriend, booping him lightly with it. He tries to talk...

*Squeak!*

"Aww, you look so adorable when you're tiny." Astrid giggles a bit as the shrunken chief squeaked. Toothless and the Light Fury and sniffing at Hiccup, who's squeaking for them.

"Aww, they are looking at you." Astrid said." Don't worry, We have to find Gothi and fix this." Astrid puts tiny Hiccup on the pocket and she hopped on Toothless.

"Let's go." Astrid said as Toothless roars when Hiccup covers his ears.

"Toothless, you're too loud for your tiny friend. She said. Toothless grumbled as he and the Light Fury flew by.

And so, Astrid, Toothless and the Light Fury has finally found Gothi. She told her when Hiccup is shrunken. Gothi has finally made a antidote and turn Hiccup back to his normal size. Toothless licked his rider's face in joy as they cuddled each other.

That's how Hiccup's tiny adventure has ended.

THE END
© Copyright 2023 My Little Pony (sunnythecatmew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294746-Hiccups-Tiny-Problem