*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294942-I-Must-Love-You
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2294942
A Horror story which is supposed to be exactly 500 words. . .
Lisa, I must love you!

Of course, I've always loved you consciously. You're my little sister.

But now I need to love you subconsciously, because if I don't I might hate you and if I hate you--"

It all started three months ago, when that horrible murder happened on a full moon night.

Actually no, it started a week before that when I met Ginny.

Ginny was a weird kind of girl. She had pitch black hair and a ring through her nose. I was a little scared of her at first, but when we sat down at the table in the school cafeteria, I decided that I kind of liked her and I wondered if she would like me. In fact, the night after we met, I decided not to wear my pajamas to bed. I just slept completely naked and thought of Ginny. When I woke up the next morning, there was something wet on the sheets.

Then the murder happened. It turned out that the man who got murdered was Ginny's father. When I found out, I went to tell Ginny I was sorry (and maybe comfort her), but she laughed. "My father was a bastard! I'm glad he's dead!"

I didn't know what to say to that.

She shrugged. "If I told you something, would you keep it a secret?"

"Sure."

"My father liked to 'touch me'."

I was stunned. "Ginny, I'm sorry. Have you thought about getting help?"

Now, she laughed. "I know how to help myself. What about you? Do you think you need help?"

"Nobody's touching me."

"But you still have problems. How would you like to be what I am?"

She pulled out a flask. "Take a sip of this."

I did and I felt different.

A month later, I tried sleeping naked again and I woke up the next morning with wet sheets again, but nevertheless I felt absolutely wonderful. L But then at school, I found out that there was another murder and this time it was someone I actually knew. A boy in my gym class who was always laughing at me and calling me a "nerd" The papers said that he was mauled to death like some animal attacked him.

A month later, I had another really awesome night and there was another murder. Mr. Cobb was my Social Studies teacher and he was constantly making fun of me for not having my homework done. I hated him.

Then, I connected the dots. These murder victims were people that either I or Ginny hated.

And then you came into my room, right when I was. . .enjoying myself and saw me naked. I hated you. I really did, but I can't hate you because the next full moon is coming and if I hate you, Lisa---

Lisa, be nice to me. Give me a great big hug and a kiss. And try to be as adorable as possible whenever you're around me because if I start to hate you. . .

© Copyright 2023 Weirdone-Back in the games (weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2294942-I-Must-Love-You