*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295345-Josephs-bathroom-fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2295345
Joseph gets inflated in the bathroom
Joseph had been in the same elementary school as James for several years. They had never spoken to each other, but it didn't take long for James to figure out that Joseph was a loner and an easy target for ridicule and bullying.

One day, James’s jerk of a friend, Jason, got the bright idea to make Joseph the afternoon’s entertainment. He made an announcement during lunch that he was “busting Joseph” and he’d better hide in the boys’ bathroom if he knew what was good for him! Joseph was too scared to do anything or even come out of his hiding place.

Sure enough, when lunchtime had finished, James and Jason marched right over to the boys' bathroom and the door swung open. James stepped inside, grabbed Joseph by the shirt, and shoved him onto the sink, causing the faucet to get logged deep into his ass. Jason then started laughing maniacally and said, “It’s time we make this little twerp swell up like a giant beach ball!”

Fear and humiliation ran through Joseph like a river. He struggled against the boys but to no avail. He was then forced to watched in shock as Jason twisted the faucet handle, causing the water to start to fill his belly. With each passing second, Joseph felt his stomach fill up and swell like a balloon until it was stretching against his shirt and jean pants button.

James took pleasure in Joseph's discomfort, smirking as he watched Jason take pleasure in filling Joseph’s belly. When Joseph had apparently had enough, James stepped forward and grabbed him by the chin and jerked him to face him.

“Now isn’t this a sweet little show?” James said with a devious grin on his face. With a quick motion, James grabbed two handfuls of Joseph’s hair and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. As Joseph tried to squirm away, he found himself surprisingly aroused by the combination of humiliation, fear, and pleasure.

The moment only lasted a few seconds before James and Jason burst into roaring laughter. Joseph's humiliation then sky rocketed as he quickly felt his belly surge bigger and bigger, until his swim was obviously tight, his shirt was straining against his mid section and his pants were starting to tear at the buttons.

The boys went back to snickering and letting out cries of joy as they watched Joseph’s belly jiggle wildly with each movement. Soon, they found themselves in a sexual frenzy and broke apart, Jason unbuckling his pants and James pushing Joseph’s head down to his crotch.

Jason started thrusting rapidly and James grabbed Joseph’s cheeks as he filled Joseph’s mouth full of his penis. Joseph tried to pull away, but he was too aroused to protest, so the combination of mouth, throat, and belly abuse continued until Jason eventually roared and filled Joseph’s mouth with his cum.

But this was not before Joseph’s belly had grown to nearly fill up the entire bathroom, the tautness of his skin stretching around causing even more pleasure for the boys to enjoy.

The assaults finally came to an end, leaving Joseph broken and humiliated. He had grown to like the abuse and actually enjoyed the pleasure it brought, but was terrified to admit it. This terrified him even more when James leaned in close and planted another passionate kiss on his lips, taking away all his guilt.

But then, all of a sudden, a loud ripping sound filled the room and Joseph felt a stinging sensation in his mid section. His eyes widened with shock when he realized that his belly had ruptured and his insides were now spilling out all over the floor.

He collapsed in a puddle of his own bodily fluids, feeling completely powerless. James started to panic, unsure of what to do; this wasn’t part of their plan. They had just wanted to make a mockery of Joseph and were too caught up in their own pleasure to realize the consequences of their actions.

Eventually, the two got their stories straight, and both fled the scene, leaving Joseph there to die.

Thankfully, someone heard the noise and called for help. Within minutes, the school had been surrounded with emergency response teams and Joseph was rushed to the nearest hospital.

Joseph survived the ordeal, but it took weeks for his body to fully recover. He still had to deal with the mental trauma of what had happened and also the guilt he felt for feeling pleasure from the experience. He kept this hidden from everyone, though, choosing to keep everything to himself.

As time passed, he gradually began to relax and open up more, eventually even finding the courage to share some of his story with his friends and family.

Although Joseph never told anyone the whole story, he never forgot what had happened either. He still had to deal with a lot of shame and embarrassment, but he was finally able to accept that the experience has taught him
© Copyright 2023 Hey gftvc (jhbbvv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2295345-Josephs-bathroom-fun