*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296321-Dream-Journal-The-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Right
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2296321
I can Recall every second of this Dream in vivid detail, unlike any other.
It was the Summer of 2009. I had fallen asleep. The Dream. It was like a Movie Trailer. It began with a Group of Overweight Aliens in Horizontally striped uniforms being oppressed by a Shady, overreaching government. One of the Aliens had adopted a Humanoid Child reminiscent of Freddie Highmoore’s Astro-Boy from the CGI Film of the same name. The Alien mother feeds the child a special herb which forces a loud belch from him. The Mother stands back as the Child’s body expands rapidly into a massive sphere. Soon, the Boy- who now dawns a blue costume- competes in a Deadly Race with a masked Rival who he defeats in said race. Shortly after the Race, the Rival removes their helmet revealing a young girl in a Red Jumpsuit similar to the boy’s. The Girl later is revealed to be Daughter of the leader who controls the shady Government. The Leader is Dressed in Purple and Black twirling his long, thin Moustache as he gains the Boy’s Trust. Sadly the Dream gets cut short as I awaken. I never knew what became of those expanded Children, the Alien Species that raised the boy or that Maniacal little Politician sitting in that massive Black Chair, stroking his facial hair.
© Copyright 2023 Right (drremurrkid119 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296321-Dream-Journal-The-Movie