*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296434-Life-off
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Death · #2296434
On realty
My name is Daniyal.To my family I may not be alive I have made many mistakes in my life yes I am bad but is it my fault no it is not my fault The mistakes were made by my family due to which I am dying today. It is true that I am going to die۔But why is that?....................
We are three siblings elder sister who is married and younger brother is in class 9 I who gave BSC exam and waiting for result. One day my father called me۔
And said
They want me to marry my aunt's daughter because my papa promised them that he will marry me to his daughter.I did not understand anything
Today suddenly papa said this thing. Before this was not even mentioned. Now what should I do? I wanted to tell father that I like someone, I love someone else, but I was silent ۔And she was in university with me. After listening to papa, I came to my room, I was calm but inside I was angry with myself. Why I could not tell my father what I want in my life And the one I loved was named Aliza. I called Aliza to meet. The place where we often met was not a pretty place. It was a deserted house in the forest. Like every time today I left early and waited for him But why is she late when I need her more today. But after waiting for some time she came. I was both happy and scared to see him. She asked me why I called her and what was the matter but I was wondering what she did knowing this But I dared to speak, I felt that now she will be angry with me. But she knew my situation. She asked me to talk to papa calmly. I was happy. That she understands me. We both spent some time together then went to our respective homes۔I decided to talk to papa after dinner. That night papa was walking on the terrace. I mustered up the courage to go to him and told papa about Aliza. At that time papa did not say anything but I was afraid that something bad might happen.And my fear was right because that night mom and dad had a big fight about it. But why was it? Did I do something wrong by telling dad everything? I have done everything my dad wanted me to do, but why can't I take the decision of my life?I did not let my courage break and I felt Aliza would also fight all her difficulties. We used to talk late into the night and she would cry a lot. I was also afraid to go away from her. I was torn between my family and my love. Now this was known to my whole family. But my father was not ready to accept. It was all driving me crazy. Now I was tired of this life.It had been a year since all these things happened. And I was mad. But I broke at that time. When Aliza.....................
She had committed suicide, she was no longer alive. At that time, I hated my family. I felt like my heart would burst, it was so painful.And some time passed. That day I drank poison. I thought I was going to die. But when I regained consciousness, I realized that
© Copyright 2023 Dark Life (daniyal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296434-Life-off