*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296674-Amys-story
by Cade
Rated: E · Short Story · Self Help · #2296674
I have no idea if this is classified as self help but I think it is idk though
I woke up in a place I had never been before my head hurt. I heard a guy say "wake up" the truth was I was already awake. I suppose we should start as to how I got here in the first place. My name is Amy my dad was currently in the military serving in the air force. My mom was the owner of one of the best hotels in the city. All I remember from the previous night was that I was out partying with some friends then i left to go to my apartment. However when I got there all I got was a baseball bat to the head and I passed out and woke up here. I did recognize the voice that said wake up it was my boyfriend. I said "Tony what are you doing?". Tony then said "oh dang it" she's awake well might as well take the bag off. They took the bag off and I looked around and saw they were in recognition of a hotel room. Then he said Amy i know your secret you have been cheating on me with another guy. i tried to explain to him but he cover my mouth with duck tape and said quite. he then said now your going to pay the price. just then one of my good friends mike busted into the room and tackled tony to the ground. then they fought however mike was able to undo my bounds and then he said " GO Amy GO i hold him off" so i ran as fast as i could out of that hotel room then i heard a gunshot and i knew that mike was dead. i cried a little as i ran but tony came in a tackled me and said "you really though you could escape death huh". but right before mike died he came out of the room and slid me his knife right before tony shot him in the head. then i grabbed the knife and said "actually you are going to die today." then i grabbed the knife and i stabbed him in the through and then the heart. i then ran out of there into my dads arms. i knew i shouldn't have gone there he has always been controlling and i will never make that mistake again. he ended up dying in the hospital i kinda cried idk why.
© Copyright 2023 Cade (kingcaidye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2296674-Amys-story