*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297104-change
Rated: E · Poetry · Philosophy · #2297104
a physiological paragraph

Change,change is so many times described as mean, bad and unlucky. So many people think this but now I will tell you what I think. Change is the best thing to ever happen to man kind. Without it we would be back in the stone age. Because without change we would stay the same forever. Have you ever thought why does the wind blow some days but not all days. That is because all things that happened did so because of change, without change you would stay the same forever. Without change we would go basically insane and no I don't mean what you think I mean insane means when you do something over and over again expecting a different result except without change it would always be the same and we're all basically going insane at that point. So just imagine when you are born you stay the same your hole life. But change has a dark side too, when someone is born they must also die due to change. And if they do live forever than the earth would over populate in a matter of hours or even a matter of minutes. Just think you're born without a boyfriend or girlfriend so when you die, without change you wouldn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend your whole life. So when someone tells you change is the worst thing that can ever happen tell them change is not the worst thing it's one of the best things that can ever happen and the worst thing that ever will happen.
© Copyright 2023 emmittcarwell (emmittcarwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297104-change