*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297105-Hows-My-Driving-by-Steve-Dziadik
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Transportation · #2297105
It is bout encouraging the readers to learn more about defensive awareness
I wrote the book "How’s my Driving?: Why Every Other Driver Doesn’t Seem to Have a Clue" to encourage an increase in the level of defensive driving awareness among the audience. Doing this should help the driver become much more alert to traffic conditions around them as they operate their vehicles. This is one of the most important nonfiction books that everyone should have since it includes driving tips and techniques that help people maintain and earn a safe driving record.

The increased number of teenage fatalities in car accidents urged me to write this book. It breaks my heart to know the feelings of the families of those who weren’t able to go home due to the accident. Like other nonfiction books, this book also includes my theorems based on my driving experience, research and what I have observed while being an instructor at the Driving School of Florida.

This book also contains information that will provide you with the knowledge and abilities you need to deal with the unexpected while driving and actively learn the lessons that appear to you when you are on the road.
© Copyright 2023 stevedziadik (stevedziadik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2297105-Hows-My-Driving-by-Steve-Dziadik