*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/366627-XtVS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Fanfiction · #366627
Xander the Vampire Slayer
Consider a world much like our own, but with one crucial difference, the relative sizes of men and women are reversed. "Our" David Spade would be considered typical, whereas Lucy Lawless would be petite. In that reality:

Writer Joss Whedon got tired of the horror cliché of helpless young men being menaced by the monsters. So he said, "What if the guy kicked the monster's ass?" Thus was born Xander the Vampire Slayer, starring Nicholas Brendon as Alexander Harris.

"In every generation is born a chosen one. He alone can stand against the vampires and demons and Forces of Darkness. He is The Slayer."

Xander's watcher, Gwendolyn Giles, is played by Serena Scott Thomas. In our reality, she played renegade watcher Gwendolyn Post.

Xander's sidekick and confidant is Jonathan Levinson, played by Danny Strong. As the series progresses, he goes from shy computer nerd to powerful wizard.

Sara Michelle Gellar read for the part of Cordelia Chase, Xander's wannabe love interest, but instead won the part of Angela (formerly Angelica, an evil vampire whose soul was restored by a Gypsy curse). Her work ethic and audience appeal won her, her own spin off series, after season three.

Allyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg, progresses from bit player to guest star in "Earshot" and Superstar".

Interestingly, Armin Shimerman had no change in either appearance or character as Principal Snyder.

Drusilla (Juliet Landau) gets the chip implant in Season 4 to begin the love/hate relationship with The Slayer.

The above was designed to be the first chapter of an interactive story. Because of the new restrictions on free membership, I won't be able to follow up. If anyone wants to take over, use the feedback sytem to contact me.

Some possible branches:
1. Seasons 1-3: Xander of Sunnydale High
2. Seasons 4-5: Xander at UC Sunnydale
3. Season 6: Resurrected Xander faces the Troika of Willow, Tara, and Amy Madison.
4. "Angela" starring Sara Michelle Gellar. Just imagine her at 6ft.6in.!
© Copyright 2002 Fast Frank (fastfrank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/366627-XtVS