*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/368905-Write
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Article · Writing · #368905
writing, inspiration, how-to, romance, love
Writing is about expressing onesself through words. It is a way to deal with life and it's lessons when it is too difficult to open up to others without feeling or sounding stupid. Sometimes, it is a means to excape the real world and to delve into a realm that we create ourselves. It can release our creative and inspirational juices. The fact of the matter is that the deeper the pain or happiness is that we are experiencing the better the writing that comes out in all of us. Complex thoughts and feelings lead to a painting through words that is more beautiful and meaningful. It can be anologous to painting with a large brush as to painting with a small one. The large brush carries with it large strokes that don't usually have as deep of a meaning. Now the small paint brush allows us to paint to the most minute detail.
It is imperative that whether it is pain or it is otherwise that we find someway to show who we are. Don't worry if you are not very good at it. There is a saying that if you practice anything, ANYTHING, for fifteen minutes a day that you will eventually become an expert in it. Now writing is not for everyone; however, find that inner spirit that is calling out to be released and release it and you may find that writing is what you were looking for and it just took some time to find it.
Think of it this way, with the introduction of the internet, you can literally open up to millions of people without fear of reprisal. Most of the time there is no face behind them unless you want there to be. This is a great medium and as large a pallette that you are going to find. Enjoy, write, anything it doesn't matter. Even if you have nothing to say just start writing, because I guarantee that after writing for just a bit, even if it makes no sense and is incoherent that something will surface and you will find that small brush.
© Copyright 2002 Jake (kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/368905-Write