*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/372816-Hurtling-through-space
Rated: ASR · Serial · Drama · #372816
The fourth entry in my serial. How my life is unraveling...
As he fell and the shock hit her, she began to plummet once more herself. Closing her eyes hearing a sigh escape her half parted lips. This was not good......but it was too late to stop the freefall.


Suddenly she hits bottom and looks around dazed. Her protector the one that was to save her stood there by her side and looked down at her sadly. Tears were sprayed across his cheeks and one hand slowly outstretched towards her.


Slowly and unsurely she took his hand and held it tightly. She still loved him and would stand beside him even in the dark gloominess of the pit. Slowly she turns her head and looks........nothing to be seen just a dark inky blackness welling up around them no end in sight.


Her hand grips his tighter giving him support and slowly he returns the squeeze to her slender fingers and hand. Together maybe they would fight off this blackness and be whole once more.


Suddenly a voice is heard. It echoes and it sounds maniacal...the words resounding all around her but not the man. He stands there not able to hear the eerie noise echoing throughout the black chamber.


The dark voice: "YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOTHING AND NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU OR WHAT HAPPENS. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT NOW??? YOUR WHOL ELIFE HAS BEEN ONE WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP. EXCUSES EXCUSES........ALL YOU EVER HAVE IS EXCUSES. YOU ARE NOTHING A BIG FAT ZERO, IN FACT A PIMPLE ON THE NOSE OF A BIG FAT ZERO."


The voice stops and as it does she falls to the ground trembline and crying and hugging her knees to her chest. How did HE get here?


The other man, her would be hero, stands there unsure and looks at her then suddenly he too is gone........disappered as if the darkness swallowed him whole.




© Copyright 2002 Broken Inside (diggy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/372816-Hurtling-through-space