*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/415138-The-Survivor-of-Gilligans-Island
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #415138
This is who would have won if the Gilligan's Island crew played the Survivor Game.
Voting Hunter off in Survivor Marquesas was the same as if the castaways voted the professor off on Gilligan’s Island. That would never have happened though. Let me tell you why. First of all, Thurston Howell and his wife, Lovey, would have formed an immediate alliance. They no doubt, would have somehow persuaded the professor to be on their side. Thurston, who was excellent with numbers, would have figured out that they were still outnumbered. Lovey would then give Ginger and MaryAnn a speech about how the woman castaways must stick together until the end.

This alliance of five would have voted off the Skipper at their first opportunity. The next one off would be Gilligan. With that done, the original three would vote off Ginger and MaryAnn. Now, with Thurston and Lovey as his competition, the professor would be sure to win the immunity challenge. Thurston would allow Lovey and the professor to vote him off, otherwise Lovey would threaten divorce.

Finally, the jury would have to choose between the professor and Lovey. Ginger and MaryAnn would feel deceived by Lovey and wouldn’t vote for her. The Skipper and Gilligan would have realized that it was the Howells who instigated the vote against them, so they would vote for the professor. Of course Thurston would vote for Lovey, but the professor would win with a four to one vote.
This is a great place to be stranded!

© Copyright 2002 Maryann - House Martell (mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/415138-The-Survivor-of-Gilligans-Island