*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/417588-Footprint-Two
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #417588
Captured by life's raw experience...
A Lady,

Tis true, you'll find me empty*. Thoughts and dreams too scattered for me to find, an incoherent mess if put to paper, best left to roam the seas of my mind, for stormy is it there and unlike you I don't have to skills to navigate.

Captured am I by life's raw experience, dreams are all I have, distant are they now, but from your words I know are true my dreams are close to you.
Through your words, if you don't mind, live the thoughts of mine, and I am sure that given enough room to grow more souls would come to know, piece at last for they too could read, thoughts and dreams too scattered to find...

Again your words to me are a key to something deep in me, rarely do I get the chance for my passion to up and dance.
Tightly do I hold it locked, cos surely will I hurt those I Love, if freely should I speak with true felt passion that I have and seek.
In vain do I look, undercover, for that's the path I took.

Be not afraid, for true I am to you. The Love you gave has been given back to you.
Strange I sound to those who know not. The feelings I speak will strike a cord, of that I am sure.
Again I call for you not to be alarmed, for charmed must I be to find you.
For this is just me, the true me.

I am the Beast against your Beauty...

As you read my thoughts to you, your questions will in time be answered.
In reply to you, this letter should you take, for only you know what I can make.

Savor will I your other work in my break, for this is my time to escape...

SunSurfr

* A reference to a previous letter from the Lady stating how she found my then portfolio empty.


In reply:

I'm even more pleased than before to find you in my mail box.
Your thoughts in writing are like poems of the heart, filled with appreciation that fills my heart with joy.
Please, make as many footprints as you like, I enjoy finding them, and who knows, they may leave imprints on me, and further inspire me.
You speak of dreams, I'd love to hear about them, however different they may be from mine.
And if you choose not to write your thoughts, i hope you will be satisfied in knowing mine.
You remain a complete mystery, a cloaked angel, a secret messenger.
I look forward to your next footprint.
Take care Sunsurfr.

A Lady
© Copyright 2002 SunSurfr (sunsurfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/417588-Footprint-Two