*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/418356-Footprint-Four
Rated: ASR · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #418356
Penultimate passion killer...
A Lady,

Time for a fourth Footprint I think, for I have a couple of hours free to let lose my creativity.

I am not sure how this is going to go, cos as usual after I have read You my heart is full of Love with no place to go. So I will just write and go with the flow...

Firstly let me underline the fact that my original agenda was to inform you, by way of my 'footprint' that your skilled, beautifully crafted prose, has made an everlasting impression on my soul. I truly mean this.
Further more I wish to thank, for you have inspired me to write and compose my own prose, and although I am still finding direction surely have you set me straight. I just wanted you to know.

Interesting though, do I find, your view of me as a messenger kind, for as you wrote, you are unaware of my gender and as for my age... it matters not as I write to you, for you will see me as you want to.
Curiosity tugs at me now, tell me if you have the time, what shape have I taken in your own mind?
Though I suspect you know, through and through, what I really am to you.

Understand do I, that you might think that our paths have crossed before, let me tell you now that you know me not. Though I expect you have seen me elsewhere. Have you ever been in a crowded street where you are just another sheep, rushing along, do you ever stop to think that you will soon be on the brink... possibly you close your eyes and wish that you were far away, safe and happy in that field of fragrant joy... open your eyes and see, for others that dream like you and me. All around you they be.
For I am there amongst the dreams, drifting on the sea of sorrow. Why do we put up with it, these social rules that I don't want to follow.

Have you ever been in a Lovers embrace, only to wish that you could see his true face?
Do you trust me? Probably not, tis a shame as harm you I will not, but listen as I write to you for never can you be as sure, that true are these words that I write to you, straight from my heart and poured onto paper. I am giving to you the book of my soul. For you have let me peek inside, your world seemly so close to mine, only beautiful are you to me, be not afraid or unnerved as I will read you with a care that only you will know, my words to you will be the clearest song and fresh as a drop of dew.

The 'Net' as a window to your soul is only viewable by those who are able to see the dreams that they share with thee, so unafraid should you be cos you are strong it's plain to see.
I feel sure that by now you know me well for like me you have been seeking likeminded friends as well. How does it feel to know we have been found?
Connected are we I hope you see, for in this life it is difficult to be as open as I am with thee.

Sunsurfr


In reply:

I am really pleased to hear that you will be creating your own portfolio for your prose.
You have great potential in your writing, and I look forward to reading it.
I wish you luck.
:o)
I am also glad that you see similar ideas to me. My thoughts and feeling dictate the way I write and the things I write about, so it will be interesting to see what sort of things you delve into, will they be similar to my past pieces or will you surprise me with things that I have not encountered.
Take care

A Lady
© Copyright 2002 SunSurfr (sunsurfr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/418356-Footprint-Four