*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/431179-Harry-Potter--the-Princess-of-the-Magi
Rated: 13+ · Folder · Fanfiction · #431179
A fanfiction that is my version of book 6
Voldemort, the most powerful dark wizard in centuries, was a danger to the wizarding world. Those who stood against him were, one by one, either turned against the light or killed. While he was gaining power, it seemed nobody was safe and even the muggles found themselves on the wrong end of his wrath.

In his life he had been obsessed with power and loath to ever give it up to allies or, even to death. He had used long lost and the darkest forbidden magicks in experiments to increase his strength and prolong his life. One of those dark experiments paid off the night he went to remove some of his most powerful and dangerous opponents… The Potters.

But he hadn’t counted on a mere baby to be the cause of his downfall. Voldemort was defeated and his cruel reign of terror had brought to an end by a mere baby: the now famous ‘boy who lived’, Harry Potter.

But the dark lord was not so easily defeated… Weakened, half dead and nowhere near alive in a fell spirit form, he fled to plot his return.

14 years later Harry Potter, now in his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, was a herald of fell tidings. Voldemort's plans to return to life and power were now in action and, in events that confused those involved, Harry was the agent of that return.

Unfortunately, Harry's claims of Voldemort being alive and his disciples, the infamous and dreaded Death Eaters, returning to his side fell on many deaf ears and the wizarding world was oblivious of the rising shadow that threatened to return them to the days of fear and darkness.

For the last time Voldemort was on his rise to power, few dared to stand in his way and many who did died.

This time, he is stronger than ever and his brush with death has sharpened his cunning to a razor edge.

Now there may be no stopping him!


Credit where credit is due... thanks to mayacute for her help in writing bits of these with me
PORTFOLIO  
Portfolio -> Harry Potter & the Princess of the Magi
There are no visible items in this folder.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/item_id/431179-Harry-Potter--the-Princess-of-the-Magi