*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/442226-Sensuality-and-Sexuality
Rated: 13+ · Article · Adult · #442226
What is Sensuality and Sexuality
Sensuality and Sexuality

Many people travel through life thinking that some part of the body is the sexiest. Other people may travel upon the plane of life that says that this part of their body gives them the most pleasure. But many of us who have lived life in this electronic world have learned something much more interesting. Something that others may not comprehend if they have never touched a keyboard, nor had a close friend on the other side of the globe. It is not the physical parts of the body which we see or can reach out and touch that are truly the sexy or sensual parts. It is in fact the brain that is the most sensual organ of them all…

I will in fact go much further. The brain is the only sensual organ in the body... It may be the only sexual organ in the body. It is with the delicate manipulation of this organ that one is able to make all other parts of the body feel both sensual and sexual... Each of those parts, whether they are the parts normally considered 'sexual' in nature or even the more esoteric areas such as the backs of the knees… even the crooks of the elbows and the nape of the neck is attached to the brain via both the imagination and via the long and tangled web of nerves... via both of these… the brain is able to give us the highest plateaus of orgasms and satisfactions.

The brain is a wonderful organ. It is both the pleasure zone and a place of beautiful imagination. With this imagination, we can reach out and touch one another in ways we have never done before, and in ways we never could do again. Yes, all true-pleasure is indeed in our mind What a great place for it to be!
© Copyright 2002 MasterMmmm (mastermmmm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/442226-Sensuality-and-Sexuality