*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/462848-BOOK-1---LOOK-INTO-THE-EYES-OF-EVIL
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Mystery · #462848
FBI Special Agent Delone and Cullen are on the trail of a serial killer.
If you love shows like WITHOUT A TRACE, and or IN THE LINE OF FIRE than take a closer look at this series.

THIS NOVEL IS NOW AVAILABLE VIA
AUTHOR2UBOOKS.NING.COM AND E-BAY AND LULU.COM
I'VE SWITCHED PUBLISHING HOUSES. THE COVER AND ISBN FOR THIS NOVEL HAS CHANGED AS FOLLOWS:
ISBN: 0-9772505-5-5

THE NOVEL IS NOW AVAILABLE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF THE NEW EDITION, just go to author2ubooks.ning.com will make sure it is signed for you or a specific person.
The book is also available as an ebook here:
Your storefront URL is: http://stores.lulu.com/stitcher5000


If you don't want to deal with lulu.com, then send me a message through writing.com. I will also accept personal checks and money orders.




BOOK 1 OF THE FBI BADGE OF HONOR SERIES

When a female body is discovered in a South Florida State Park, FBI Special Agent Chris Delone and partner Marc Cullen are catapulted back into a nightmare hunt for the Cutthroat Serial Killer. Under constant pressure from both the media and public, along with taunting messages from the killer, the agents race against time to catch him before he strikes again. They soon discover that the latest victim's roommate may've been the intented target. When protection for her becomes more than just a job for Chris, Cutthroat's rage mounds; turning the fight personal as the hunters become the prey.





LOOK INTO THE EYES OF EVIL

By

P.K. PARKER

An FBI Badge of Honor Mystery






This book is a work of fiction. Places, events, and
situations in this story are purely fictional. Any
resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is
coincidental.


Books, e-Books, and or CD Versions are the sole copyright
of the author P.K. PARKER

Library of Congress Control Number: 2003099855

©2006 by P.K. PARKER.
All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording,
or otherwise, without written permission from
the author.




LOOK INTO THE EYES OF EVIL





CHAPTER 1


Sherry Marie Casey shuddered as her captor grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around and punched her in the back.

"Get on the mattress," Hardy screamed. The veins on his neck stood out in livid ridges, forming a grotesque mask that grew more and more scarlet and swollen.

"Please," she cried. Sherry's eyes darted back and forth, searching the barren cement walls for an exit or a weapon to defend herself with. Her legs wanted to buckle, but fear kept her up, frozen on the spot as she leaned against the mildew stained wall.

"Shut up! I told you not to get up," Hardy yelled, as he grabbed her hair and pulled Sherry back to the bed. With a snarl, he threw his victim onto the mattress.

"Give me your hands. I trusted you not to make a run for it."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, please don't hurt me."

"Shut up!" Hardy yelled again. He used a piece of rope to tie her hands together, and then fastened them to the metal bars of the headboard.

Sherry's wrists were still bleeding from being tied up countless agonizing hours, days perhaps. She had lost all sense of time in the windowless room. The last time Hardy left, Sherry had managed to get the nerve to slip off the bed. But, as soon as her feet hit the ground, the woman's head spun and her legs shook as she took a step forward. She could barely remember what had happened. Everything was fuzzy around her. If she hadn't been so slow, she might have had a chance and made it out. In her brief attempt at freedom, she'd dragged herself past the door and seen a long hallway with rooms off to each side of the wall. It somehow reminded her of an old warehouse. The musty smell of decay made it difficult to breath. She'd touched her way along the dilapidated wall, and almost escaped to the exit, when Hardy grabbed and dragged her back to the semi-darkness of her prison.

Sherry shook uncontrollably. She was naked, violated and bruised. Hardy had left her with nothing more than shame.

"You said you'd let me go. I did what you wanted, please."

Hardy stared down at her without mercy. Sherry's desperate begging only feeding his malicious delight. He undressed in a hurry, and then cuddled up with her on the bed.

Sherry's nostrils took in the sickening stench of sweat and strong chemicals that exuded from his pores. She felt his stubby beard scratching her face and could almost taste the foul odor of his breath on her tongue. She shrank away from his face in disgust.

"Oh, I will. I promise, darling. Just not yet. Catharine, my love. Kiss me."

She wiggled under his grip, his body clung to hers. His erection taunted between her quivering thighs.

"I'm not Catharine. My name is Sherry," she screamed in defiance, as tears of anger rushed into her eyes.

Hardy covered her mouth with his hand, nearly suffocating the woman in the effort.

"Shsss, don't cry my love." Hardy held on, stroked her hair, and sunk his face into her bosom. "Love me," he whispered into Sherry's ear.


Don't want to deal with ebay or amazon.com, then you can order the book directly through me via mail, and you can pay with money order or personal check. Just send me an email, and I'll give you the details.

This novel is now available here via seller author2u:

http://www.author2ubooks.ning.com


http://myworld.ebay.com/peach1212
You can always click on my seller name for a current listing of my mystery novel. Thank you.

http://www.lulu.com


REVIEWS:
amazon.com/books
1-6 of 6

look into the eyes of evil, May 18, 2004
Reviewer: RAY BUFFERY from concord, New Hampshire
Evil lurks in the mind of man. A wanton, diabolical, and seemingly uncontrolable killer's thoughts and actions induce fear and anxiety on innocent victims until death do they part!

A very well written struggle by authorities both internal and external to overcome their emotions in their persuit of justice.

P K Parker delivers a shock and awe fictional story not too far removed from the horrors of todays evil doers.

----------------------------------------------
Dennis K. Wilcutt, May 16, 2004
Reviewer: Nancy Wilcutt (see more about me) from Glasgow, Kentucky United States
Look Into The Eyes of Evil is a very good book. The story
follows Agents Chris Delone and Marc Cullen in their efforts
to track down a 'Cutthroat' serial killer. The action is
tightly rivetting, well plotted and engagingly written. Without giving the plot away, when the killer focuses his evil intents onto Holly Martin, the hunt becomes a frustrating, roaring personal roller coaster for Chris.

Reading this book is like sitting in the box seats of a thriller.
It's worth the price of admission. I recommend it.

Dennis Wilcutt
------------------------------------------------
Fantastic summer read..., May 4, 2004
Reviewer: Todd A. Porter from Gilbert, AZ United States
Fantastic story. If you are a mystery/action junkie like me, you'll love this book. I hope there are more stories in this series to come!

"LOOK INTO THE EYES OF EVIL CHAPTER 2
[Linked Poll's access is restricted.]
© Copyright 2002 P.K. PARKER (peaches2002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/462848-BOOK-1---LOOK-INTO-THE-EYES-OF-EVIL