*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/471087-To-Gigi-With-Love
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #471087
Gigi passed away 7 yrs. ago. She was the greatest woman I've ever known.
To Gigi with love:

         As I light the candles, the water runs with pure honey and sweet chamomile into my bath. Just as you, Gigi have filled my life with precious memories.

         I put on music with the sounds of birds. It reminds me of playing in your backyard, as a child.
         
The glow of the candles represent the light and knowledge that you have shone so brightly with. You have never been away from my heart, no matter how many miles have been between us.

         Your strength has always been an inspiration to me. The time we shared never leaves my mind.

         As my Grandmother, you are everything a child could have ever wanted. You taught me dignity and uniqueness that strengthened my character, and made me proud to be a part of You. Your love and honesty will forever remain in my soul. Always know that you are so precious to all that knew you, as we were to you. As time goes on, those moments I’ll treasure. You will be forever with us, Gigi. May God bless you.


With All My Love,
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2002 Mckinley Rose (writervh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/471087-To-Gigi-With-Love