*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/473643-my-mom
by sis
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Family · #473643
this is a story my daughter wrote about me i would like to share it with you.
MY MOM.
The Most admirable Person i know is my Mother,BrendaPayne.She,s a lady in her mid-fifties, but she dosen,t look a day over thirty-five. shes a very pleasant woman.she stands about five feet ,five inches and is of medium build.her hair is as dark as night,and her look is of innocence

MY Mother comes from a typical southern family.
They believed the typical southern rules for a lady,such as a girl dressed in skirts and not pants,and a girl never asked a boy for a date,respect for others and oneself is one of her number one beliefs.

She is a simple lady, not fascinated by the glamorour things but more interested in the things given to us. Pureness runs through her heart,untouched by alcohol,tobacco,or any other temptation that might be offered,which shows that my mother is a strong woman who makes her own decisions.Brenda Payne is an example of a true lady

My mother married at the age of twenty.She then proceeded to have five children -four boys and one girl.She worked hard to help my daddy raise all five of us,but it was no trouble for her.She loved to see us smile.She would sacrifice anything for one of her children.and we never went without any of our needs.My mom would give up something of hers to satisfy one of her children.Watching her taught me how to be a lady.She has given me the knowledge i need to present myself to others and also to survive in the world. i look up to her proudly,for without her i would be lost.

My mother is a very tidy person.even with five kids and working twelve hours each day,she still managed to keep her house looking like a showcase home,without a spot of dirt anywhere.her kids pick up after themselves and what they didn,t get mama surely wouldnt miss.her floors are so clean you can eat off of them.Not a bit of laziness is in her.Unfotunately those things have changed now.On September 18,1996,my mom was injured in a tragic car accident.She fell asleep at the wheel while driving to work early one morning.she sped over a hill and headed stright into a tree. the accident left her disabled. it broke her back, tore a hole in her bowels and left her hospitalized.it also left her unable to work again which took away her pride.i admire my mother greatly.i listen to her every word ,be cause a woman of her magnitude can not be wrong.she is so pure and innocent.i believe she,s an angel sent to watch over me.if every woman were a lady like my mother , the world would be a better place.
© Copyright 2002 sis (tenderhearty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/473643-my-mom