*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/504970-Love-in-a-New-Town-unfinished
by dallen
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Comedy · #504970
Three girls move to a new town. They find three guys.
I am not done with this story yet. some places have time gaps and i still need to fill them in. i hope to finish this story sometime
Dallen






“I never thought I would get anything higher than a D on a paper! I got a D+!” Myalka said to himself. Myalka Sanderson Hondolez was a senior at Pederville High School. Everyone called him Sanders. Almost everyone was afraid of him, everyone except two seniors, Snake and Jonah. Snake, Jonah and Sanders had been cousins forever, but best friends since preschool. They were always together and being troublemakers. They would beat other kids up, take other kid’s lunch money, or be in detention. The three of them were a few of the worst students. But some of that was about to change. They were about to fall in love.
One day during first period Biology, Jonah, Snake, and Sanders said “three of the most beautiful girls” walked through the door of room 562 of the Pederville High School building. Mrs. Lanekal, the biology teacher, said
“Students, listen we seem to have three new students. These three ladies are the X-tha triplets?. As you can see they are not identical twinkies! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!”
“Actually it’s Xethra. And that was not funny.” says Cha-Z with a sarcastic laughter.
Mrs. Lanekal then says “Yes, I’m sorry, Xethra it is. Well, ladies we have a little tradition. You see all new students answer questions that the students ask them. You do not have to answer ones that make you feel uncomfortable. Does that sound okay ladies?”
“Yeah!” they say in unison.
“Which of you will go first? Wait, how about in order of birth! Who was born first?” said Mrs. Lanekal.
“I was.” said the tallest one with blonde hair, brown eyes, a tattoo that said “Cha-Z”, and two earrings in the upper part of her left ear.
“That sounds great. Okay, you go first. This is how it works. I’ll call on a student with their hand up, they will ask you their question, and you may answer it. Does that sound all right?” said Mrs. Lanekal.
“Yeah! Sure! Whatever!” said Cha-Z.
“Great. Who’s first? Yes, Larry, what is your question?” “What is your full name?” he said. Cha-Z answered, “ Chassidee Tia Xethra, but everyone calls me “Cha-Z”.”
“That’s an exquisite name! Who’s next? Okay, Kelly.” says Mrs. Lanekal.
Kelly said snobbishly, “Why did your parents name you, Chassidee,? Why couldn’t they give you a normal, like, Kelly?”
Cha-Z said “Because in my language “Chassidee” means “I can kick your..”
Mrs. Lanekal butted in saying, “Ladies, ladies, ladies, were are all mature adults here, let’s get along! Who’s next? Alright, Jack. What’s your question?”
Jack said, “How old are you?”
“All three of us are eighteen.” Cha-Z said.
Meanwhile Sanders, Jonah, and Snake were whispering among themselves.
Snake said to Sanders, “Hey, that one talkin’ is a fine piece of woman. Sanders will you ask her what she’s doin’ Friday night.”
“Only if you ask that blue eyed one for me Friday!” Sanders said to Snake.
Snake then said, “Deal!”
Then they slapped hands.
Mrs. Lanekal saw that and then said, “Sanders. Do you have a question?”
Sanders followed up with, “Yeah! Ya see my boy, Snake here, he wants to know what, Cha-Z’s doin’ Friday night!”
Snake gave a little nod of his head. The class roared with laughter.
Mrs. Lanekal said, “Sanders! That is not an appropriate question. If you have nothing good to say do not say anything at...”
Cha-z butted in saying, “That’s okay. Let me handle this. It happens all the time. Ya see, Sanders, since you asked me I'm not going to answer that. But if he would, I'd think about it.”
Again went Snake with that nod and the class said, “OWWW!!” in unison.
“Okay class calm down. That will be enough of that. How about you go next.” Mrs. Lanekal said to the one standing in the middle with blue eyes, light brown hair, and tall, tan, and skinny like the other two.
“Fine!” she said.
“Great! Okay, Morean. Do you have a question?” Mrs. Lanekal said.
Morean said, “Well, yes. I do have a grand question. Your sister, Chassidee, has an exquisite and yet exotic name. Well, what is your name?” K-Z said, “My full name is Kassidee Lia Xethra. But like Cha-Z, everyone calls me K-Z.”
“And another wonderful name! Who has the next question?” said Mrs. Lanekal.
Sanders said to Snake, “Ask her Snake, ask her!”
“Okay, okay I will! Yo, Miss Lanekal! I gots a question!” Snake said.
Mrs. Lanekal said, “It is Mrs. Lanekal. But do go on. What is your question?”
“Kay! Since me and Cha-Z probably goin’ to hook up Friday night, how bout you and my cous’ Sanders hook up!” said Snake.
“Well, sure why not!” she said.
“OWW” said the class again.
“Are there any more good questions? Well if not we will move on to the youngest of the three. Okay, you go.” Mrs. .Lanekal said to the shortest one brownish-blondish hair and green eyes.
“Oh, like great!”
“Jonah, what is your question?” Mrs. Lanekal said.
“I have a good question. You sound like a valley girl. That’s sexy.” he said.
The class said, “Ow!”
“Anyway,” he continued, “where are you lovely ladies from?”
“Well, like we so completely grew up in California. Duh!” Pla-Z said. “What’s your full name!” shouted Sammy.
“Raise your hand!” said Mrs. Lanekal sternly.
Pla-Z said, “Well, like my full name is Plassidee Mia Xethra, but like my sisses, I have a nickname. My nickname is Pla-Z. So like your if you say them all it sounds like this: Cha-Z, K-Z, Pla-Z. I like think it is so totally Phat, with a PH.”
Jonah said, “That’s what I think you are, with a PH, of course!”
“Go Jonah!” Snake and Sanders said together.
“Go Pla-Z!” Cha-Z and K-Z said.
“Okay, anymore questions? If not, which there seems not to be, we will go on to the last part of the tradition. This is called “The two words game”. What you do is say two words or phrases to describe each other. Cha-Z what are your words for K-Z and Pla-Z?” said Mrs. Lanekal.
“For K-Z it’s smart and hyper and for Pla-Z it’s ditzy and valley girl.” said Cha-Z.
Mrs. Lanekal said, “K-Z.”
K-Z said, “For Cha-Z it’s bad girl and ,um, tough and for Pla-Z it’s again ditzy and air headed.”
Mrs. Lanekal said, “Nice, Pla-Z.”
Pla-Z said, “K-Z is like smart and happy and for Cha-Z it’s like so totally tough and outgoing!”
Mrs. Lanekal said, “That’s great. Well, we have about half of an hour left of class time. So how about Cha-Z takes the seat right in front of Snake.” Snake was smiling the whole time with Cha-Z smiling too.
Snake said, “Sit down beautiful! Welcome to Snakes neck of the woods!”
Cha-Z said, “Ya, whatever!”
Mrs. Lanekal said forbiddingly, “If you want talk you can come and talk at 7:15 tomorrow morning.”.
Then she said, “K-Z go sit beside Cha-Z and right in front of Sanders.”
She sat down smiled at Sanders and said, “Hi!” hyperly.
Sanders said, “Sup?”.
K-Z said, “Nothing much! But I don’t want to get in trouble so be quiet!”
“Fine.”, Sanders said.
“Pla-Z, go sit beside Jonah.” said Mrs. Lanekal.
“Like, how phat is that!” Pla-Z said.
Jonah just smiled with pure pleasure.
He then said singing, “I think I love you!”
Pla-Z just laughed hysterically.
Mrs. Lanekal was teaching her long an boring lesson which seemed to go on forever for most of the class, but for Pla-Z, K-Z, Cha-Z, Sanders, Jonah, and Snake it was over in an instant. All of the sudden the bell rang for first period to get out.
The three girls jumped out of their seats and headed for the door. Snake, Jonah, and Sanders were right behind them.
Jonah went up to Plassidee and said, “So, what do you got next period? Can I help you find it?”
Her response was, “Actually...I have Mr. Herman for history next period. I guess you could help me...”
“Great that’s what I have too.” So they went off to class together chatting about what they would do Friday night.
Meanwhile, Sanders and Kassidee had started a conversation.
“So, do you want to see a movie Friday for our date?” Sanders asked. She said, “Sure how about that new Harrison movie. I heard it was supposed to be really good.”
“Sure, that sounds great. What do you have next period?” he said.
“I have Mrs. Kandy for algebra.” she said.
“That’s awesome. I have her next too. Oh yeah, piece of advice: don’t talk about old candy apples.” he said.
They went down the hall laughing the whole way.
Going on at the same time was Chassidee and Snake’s conversation. “So will you be my girl?” he asked.
“Well, I guess I am new and who knows if any guys other than you like me. So.......sure why not. I guess you can’t be that bad of a guy.” she said. “You have know idea!” he said.
They walked down the hall together giggling while talking.


TWO MONTHS LATER


The three couples had become the ideal couples. They had become much closer also. They acted like they had been going out since like forever. They were almost never apart, liked each other very much, and would die just to make sure the other would never have to feel a single ounce of pain.
When the leaves began to fall, Sanders and K-Z were the closest out of the three couples. One morning when Sanders came to pick up K-Z, he wasn’t driving his black 2001 Mercedes Benz CL 500, but instead he pulled up in a limo.
When Kassidee walked outside the door she said, “Why is there a limo in my driveway?”
Sanders dropped to one knee and said, “Kassidee Mia Xethra will......will....will you marry me?”
K-Z’s jaw dropped. She didn’t move. There was pure silence for a long time that seemed like forever.
Then all of a sudden K-Z started whimpering, shaking, and screamed, “AHHHHH. Yes! Yes! AHHHHH!”
He stood up and she jumped in his arms.
Sanders was stunned.
“She said yes! I can’t believe she said yes!” he thought to himself. When she jumped down he opened the limo door and they both jumped inside.
When they had arrived at school Snake, Cha-Z, Pla-Z and Jonah were already there.
As the limo came closer Cha-z said to Pla-Z, “I wonder what rich prep is here now?”
Then K-Z stepped out of the car with Sanders following.
Snake and Jonah went up to Sanders and Snake said with laughter, “So she said yes! Somebody’s goin’ to get laid tonight! I hope it’s me!”

“You’re going to get, like, uhh, married?” Pla-Z said with astonishment.
The day went by in an instance. They road home together in Jonah’s green SUV.
Sanders started a conversation with, “I think that my fiancée and I should move in together. What do you think K-Z.”
K-Z replied, “Well that would be cool. I mean...”
Snake interrupted, “Light bulb! I am tellin’ you I'm a freakin’ genius. We all have a little bit of money. I’m sure we can find a three-bedroom house for rent or something like that.”
“That’s a good idea! How did you think of that, Snake?” Pla-Z laughed.
“That’s actually not such a bad idea. I mean we would see each other more often.” said Sanders.
“We should do that. It would be awesome. Plus it would be better than just me and Sanders moving in together. I mean like bill wise.” Said K-Z. “Hey, she’s the smart one. So, I say we do what she says.”
When they reached home, Kassidee, also a computer wiz, popped on the computer, with the others following.
“Hurry up. I’m so freaking excited.” said Pla-Z.
“Chill child!” K-Z said back.
“How long is this goin’ to take?” asked Snake.
“Hopefully only a few minutes!” exclaimed K-Z.
She was logged on and ready to search. She put in the city and away they were looking for a house.
“How about that one.” said Sanders.
“It’s only three bedrooms though. Duh, there is six of us.” said Pla-Z confused.
“Come on hun, you are not that much of a blonde.” said K-Z.
“Oh! I get it now.” Pla-Z said.
“Ya know that one does look kinda pimp. How much a month?” Snake said.
“Lets see.....It’s only $400 a month and it’s a rent-to-own!” she said sounding excited.
“Write down this number Jonah. It’s 555-6687. Do you got it?” she added.
Jonah replied, “Yep. Lets go call!”


1 WEEK LATER


“This house is PHAT. I’m so happy we got!” said Pla-Z as she was looking at the house they were renting.
“Yeah! Now go help unload some more of the stuff Pla.” Cha-Z said. “Okay sis!” Pla-Z said as she was hugging Cha-Z.
They had gotten the house they were looking at on the internet. It was a real beauty.
“We’re almost unloaded K-Z!” shouted Sanders through the window.


CHRISTMAS


The reindeer were finally on the roof straight when Kassidee walked outside. She was very pleased. Kassidee, Plassidee, Snake, Sanders and Jonah had been trying to align them right and in order, for over an hour. They held their breath to see if she would notice that they had switched Dasher and Dancer in order to get them to stand up straight.
She said, “They look,” she hesitated, “Wait. You switched Dasher and Dancer”.
They all sighed. She went back inside to finish dinner. About an hour later the five came in cold and tired. They sat down at the table and talked about their days. Every Christmas vacation Plassidee, Chassidee, Kassidee go to Paris, France to visit their grandparents.
At the table Kassidee said, “You three guys will have to fend for yourself for awhile after Friday”.
Jonah said “Why would we have to do that ?”
Plassidee butted in saying “Every Christmas vacation we go to Paris to visit our grandparents.”
Snake said “So you mean we will be here by ourselves for Christmas? How could you do that. Christmas is a time you are suppose to spend with the ones you love and care about, not some time to go running around Paris, ‘The City of Love’ without the people you love!”
“It’s not like we have a choice!” Chassidee said half crying as she ran to her and Snakes room.
Kassidee turned red and said, “ Why did you just do that to her? No, how could you just do that to her! You should feel really bad. In fact, I hope you do!”
“I’m sorry. I’ll go and talk to her.” said Snake.
He went to their room and sat beside Chassidee on the bed.

Chassidee was crying as Snake said, “I’m so sorry, babe. It’s just that, well, I couldn’t stand to be away from you for Christmas, or even any time for that matter. So in the morning I am going to buy a ticket for each Sanders, Jonah, and myself. I am so sorry, Cha, I love you.”
“I love you too. Thank you, Snake.” Cha-Z said as they were hugging.



The next morning they finished packing, loaded the car, and headed for Topella Internatioal Airport. When they arrived they had just enough time to get though security, grab a cappuccino, and get on the plane.
"How in the world did you get first class tickets for all of us, Snake?" asked Jonah.
"I got conections Jone, I got my ways." replied Snake
© Copyright 2002 dallen (dallen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/504970-Love-in-a-New-Town-unfinished