*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/507210-Remember--
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #507210
Things for your soul to remember.
Remember. . .



Remember the Long Journey and its wisdom.

Remember the great Spiritual Homes and the Authority Line of all the entities.

Remember the Master Plan, and seek your part in it daily.

Remember personal struggle, the basis for growth and learning.

Remember all experience and learn the best possible lessons from it.

Remember that what truly works is right, and what does not is wrong.
Fight the wrong, first in the self.

Remember the flow of the spirit as it cycles from spiritual home to clay, out from the clay to work, and back to spiritual home again to reweigh.

Remember to question, and to carry all questions throughout the Long Journey.

Remember that thoughts are the basis of life. Build new and better thoughts always.

Remember that wisdom rejected or inactive is immorality. Wisdom must be put into action.

Remember to be in the right place, at the right time, in the right spirit.

Remember that no two entities are at exactly the same point upon the path of the Long Journey, yet every entity is of the Long Journey.

Remember that love uses all emotions for the true self-interest of another.

Remember that the meaning of life is found in the journey, not in a final pinnacle upon which to arrive.

Remember to work and pray, laugh and play.

Remember that wisdom is built of many small understandings, not found in one great revealing.

Remember that however we came to be, we become what we build of ourselves.

Remember to stand tall and straight and true and clean and wise and clear and alone, knowing that to be a friend or have a friend, we must be able to stand alone.

Remember to seek wisdom wherever it may be found, from the high and the low, the near at hand and the far off.

Remember to not be trapped in helping and caring unwisely. To deprive another of needed struggle is to block his growth and learning.

Remember that can't is a bad word.

Remember to have the right opinion of yourself, neither too high nor too low, but accurate.

Remember to correct all past mistakes and wrongs with wise learning and right actions.

Remember that there is no right to one’s own opinion; only responsibility to know the truth.

Remember that we are subjective beings, and that with subjectivity comes the responsibility to become fully good, for only then can one can see truth accurately.

© Copyright 2002 andyjim (steadfast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/507210-Remember--