*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/523480-Presenting-My-Girl
by Joy
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Relationship · #523480
A son says...prose-poem about inner beauty
Mom, I have finally met the most breathtaking, brilliant, and gorgeous girl in the world and the dazzle of her internal grace has stamped me with wonder through eternity. Now I am a man born anew. Let me try to describe her to you.

Oh, Mom, she is a dream. Her poise is regal for she walks with knowledge and self-esteem. Her figure carries no excess weight or stress, since she has no need to control or impress. Yet, she is faithful to her principles, true to form.

Mom, you should see her eyes. What a magnificent surprise! Her eyes find only the good, daring to dream. They look tenderly at me without fading, faking, or flirting, while they carry the reverie of humanity.

Mother Dear, her lips are full, and so attractive, with words of kindness, mending broken hearts. To not touch them would be blindness. Her kiss I must never miss, since its caress heals and revives.

Mom, I’m ensnared inside the locks of her hair and I’m in bliss, since she has moved me with love from the strength of her heart for she values my worth, counting her blessings.

Mom! Her beauty you don’t have to squint to see, if you behold the strength inside her. Her splendor sparkles as an oasis for me to quench my thirst and unburden my soul. In this girl, Mom, I found my intimate truth, for YOU have taught me how to look.










© Copyright 2002 Joy (joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/523480-Presenting-My-Girl