*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/542209-Sharing
by jdonne
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #542209
"For a woman makes love with her soul"
Sharing

She sits, pondering her mystery man. What is it that attracts? What fuels that fire he kindles inside her; that searing, yearning heat that gives her no peace until it is quenched? Sitting face to face, he looks deep into her eyes and peers into the depths of her soul. He knows the way to her favorite places. Places of pleasure, where he fills her completely, and her body twists with ecstasy. Then he beckons her to go beyond, where two are as one, but she hesitates, trembling. Fear and excitement struggle within her. How well does she know her warrior, and how much does she trust him? But his charm overwhelms her. The world they create forever changes the meaning of her life. She now becomes one with him, body and soul, and longs to give him pleasure. But he is not selfish, and she receives all she gives, and more. Only now can she understand the passion they share, the uniting of their spirits, and her gratitude is intense.

He is kissing her now, all over, worshipping her body with his tongue. He lingers between her legs, slowly massaging with his mouth, his tongue darting out to caress her. Soon the room fills with her soft moaning and the flow of warmth in his face inflames his passion. But he doesn’t stop until she begs him to fill her. Slowly she slides onto him, and as she gently pushes up and down, riding him, they begin kissing deeply, their tongues wrapped together. In between the kisses, he describes his love for her. Her nipples are hard now, and she cries out loudly. The sounds of her ecstasy draw him ever closer to an orgasm. He feels the pressure building, as he grabs her hips and begins driving deeper. She gives a final cry of pleasure, and as a radiant glow spreads across her face, he explodes inside her. She tightens around him, draining him completely.

He is still deep inside her as she collapses, exhausted, onto him.
They lie together in the afterglow, quietly sharing their feelings for each other.
© Copyright 2002 jdonne (ricksmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/542209-Sharing