*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/556505-The-Immortals
by Mermyd
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #556505
Can Jade create a new destiny or is the or is the world realy doomed?
Chapter 1
The Beginning
All the religions people have had through out time, all not true, all the gods do not exist. There are only 4 main gods Hallana and Jhonothen of the light, and Sefera and Lacrom of the dark. Long ago there was nothing but space, emptiness, and these 4 gods. They fought with each other for centuries, then all of them on the brink of death chose to make an arrangement, they would make the galaxy and on Earth there would be humans, animals, vampires, demons, and immortals; the vampires & demons would feed off of humans. The lord and lady of light didn’t want the humans to suffer, so they made a council of 6 that would live forever to choose the fighters, the people that would fight the evil. There will only be 4 of these fighters. They would be immortal; they would die more often because they are on the front of the battle. The only way they could die would be if they could not prevent an apocalypse (an apocalypse will happen almost every 5000 years) in there human form so they would say an incantation and that would take their immortal soul from their body. Then their soul would at all cost stop the end of the world. Each one of there souls are different, there are 4 because the 4 elements, each immortal represents a different element. After the task was done their soul would be put in the world above (or heaven) personally by the lord and lady of light. The remaining fighters would take the body and burn it in a ritual that would insure the soul forever peace. And usually the next fighter would watch the ritual just to know that one day very far of that this would happen to them. To become an immortal is a very big deal to make the transfer you have to give up some thing very precious to you, if your thinking well that doesn’t sound so bad well your wrong, these people lost their families, lovers, husbands/wives, even children. If they could move on after the loss and still be able to live, then they would soon become an immortal and live till they die, then another called. During their life as an immortal they might fall in love even get married and have kids, but no matter what happens sooner or later they would lose everyone they got close to, because they are immortal and they only know 4 other immortals, anyone else they love will die.
© Copyright 2002 Mermyd (mermyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/556505-The-Immortals