*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/557637-Trick-Or-Treat
by Kings
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #557637
The "Trick Or Treaters" Of Halloween.

"Trick Or Treat"

This morning as I write. I will try to express my feelings, and thoughts about last night.

Last night was Halloween many children, and teen's came to my house for a treat. Most wore costumes, the boy's were dressed as skeletons, and vampires. Most of the girl's were dressed as witches.

My thoughts are of the 5 little girl's who wore their costumes of pink. So precious, and indeed they were, "Pretty In Pink". They came to my door with their arms out stretched. In their cute voice said, "Trick Or Treat".

I had one teen boy come, holding 2 bags. He explained one was for his sister, who had fallen down the stairs, and broke her leg HUH! I told him I was sorry to hear that about his sister. I gave him candy for both bags. Since when does a brother, carry his sister's bag of Halloween candy?

Some wore no costumes at all, they were dressed normally. One of these was a cute little girl around the age of 12. When she came to my door I burst out laughing. She had bright natural long red hair. She had long pig tails that stuck straight out from her head. With a touch of artificial freckles on her face. A sight to behold.

Yes! Halloween night was very enjoyable, For the Kid's, and me. The way their eyes lite up, and their cute reactions. When I rewarded them with candy for saying, "TRICK OR TREAT".

BY: KidKings
© Copyright 2002 Kings (tazzy1228 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/557637-Trick-Or-Treat