*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/571573-Lunch-Date
by Noir
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #571573
A lunch date gone wrong... or ever so deliciously right? You tell me
Her eyes closed for a moment, and mentally she ticked off the floors they were on with the soft dings that resounded in the closed area. She flicked the edge of the paper she held in her hand with a fingernail and for the hundredth time she glanced down at the suite number and the directions her owner had left for her this morning.

She certainly didn’t know what he had in mind but she knew that it would be interesting. Her hand lifted automatically to smooth the bun that coiled the heavy mass of her locks on her head and she groaned. Then her hand slid down her body and tightened the ties to the light overcoat she wore- she was set.

Her stomach lurched as the elevator came to a stop and she waited a moment for the doors to open. Stepping out, she took a moment to take in her surroundings, turning right she made her way down the hall, the soft click of her heels echoing in her wake. She came upon a receptionist at the end of the hall and she leaned in towards the smiling and perky woman, directions in hand to ask where she might find the office she needed.

She set her eyes to roll as the female with caffeine running through her veins bounced and pointed ever so cheerfully.

She groaned and murmured under her breath. “ It’s way too early for this. “

Turning around on her heel, she collided with a hard mass of chest. Manly chest. Strong hands reached out to steady her and she gazed up and smiled, a thank you and an apology spilling forth without thought.

She took a step back, licking her suddenly dry lips as her body melted. Her legs quivered where she stood and her pussy throbbed with excitement and desire.

Stepping to one side to allow him to pass, she smiled as they both took the same direction and again sidestepped the other way unintentionally. She hated when that happened. She also noticed an urgency in his gaze. So, she was not surprised when his arms snaked out to grab her arms and stilled her very movements. Of course, Her body was over-heating at his mere presence.

He mumbled something about heading to the boy’s room and she grinned up at him. Her mouth never knowing when to shut up she rambled away in that playful manner that usually gets her into trouble.

“Ah, Why didn’t you say so? I can definitely help in that department.” And she laughed.

Never for one second thinking he would react the way he did, she was only teasing. It’s who she was.

Her eyes widened when his hand tightening around her arm, his eyes darkened with a need she knew all too well. Her body instantly responded to his as he leaned in and whispered softly into her ear.. away from the prying, perky woman at the desk. “ Oh, You’ll help... meet me at the men’s room now, slut.”

Feeling a bit shocked and numb, she obediently nodded and made her way to the men’s room, knowing he would soon follow.

She tapped on the door and walked in; she nervously paced as she waited, her mind racing with several thoughts at once. What was she doing here? Had she clearly lost her mind? She was in a men’s bathroom waiting on some stranger to meet her there... so, she could answer the second question. She had lost her mind.

He walked in as she came to that last conclusion, she watched him enter, turn around and lock the door. His eyes raking over her as if she were a piece of meat. God, she loved that possessive look. Made her weak in the knees.

He pointed to his feet and she sunk to her knees on the cold, pristine white tiles of the bathroom floor.

“ You said you could definitely help, slut... Open your mouth” He rasped out. His voice thick and husky, she glanced up at his words, inwardly smiling knowing she too had an affect on him. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His fingers gingerly exposing his cock to her gaze, her eyes took in the semi hard cock before her and squirmed on her heels as she felt her cunt throb out her need.

She tipped her head back and her mouth opened as he requested... He stepped up to her and let loose a stream of golden piss into her waiting mouth. Her throat convulsing as she desperately swallowed every drop of his urine. He tapped his cock to her lips, the last couple of droplets sprinkling onto her cheek.

“ Get your ass off the floor, cunt.” He snapped at her.

She rose unsteadily to her feet, her eyes never leaving his as she waited for his next request or command.

“ Open your coat.”

She quickly obeyed without question and loosened the ties and allowed her coat to swing open. He growled softly at her and she quickly slipped the coat from her shoulders and allowed it to pool at her feet.

Bare. She wore not a stitch of clothing and she stood proudly before him

Her eyes glanced down and she smiled as his cock hardened. Her hand automatically itching to touch she extended her hand and he slapped her hand away with a growl.

He grabbed her by the arms and she whimpered, knowing tomorrow she would indeed bear the bruises of this days treatment. As if reading her thoughts, He chuckled and whispered into her ear. “ Oh, You’ll definitely bear my marks and not simply bruises.”

He tossed her onto the bathroom sink, his fingers digging into her thighs as he spread them painfully open. Her ass hung almost off the sink and she cried out softly thinking she would slip off. But he nudged his body between her open thighs, tipping her body back till her head hit the mirror behind them.

His hand snaked between her thighs and delved into her wet cunt. Pumping a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned and writhed on the cold sink as her wet, smacking sounds echoed loudly in the room. Bathrooms always seemed to make things sounds louder. She reveled in the echo.

He slipped his hand further and smiled. His fingers coming across the butt plug that was firmly lodged into her ass. Keeping yet another hole open to his wandering gaze and fingers.

He nipped her lips, before kissing her hard. “ You’re late, Lisa.” He said quietly as he broke away.

Her gaze softened. “ I followed your directions but traffic was bad, Brian.”

“No fucking excuse, you should have left earlier.”

She nodded quietly.

His fingers teased her cunt, sliding a finger up and down her slit to pinch her clit. She moaned softly, her hips lifting to thrust against his fingers. She loved her clit toyed with and he knew that which is why he was torturing her. He dug his nail into her sensitive nub and it seemed to harden further under his torturous touch.

She hooked her legs around him and tugged him closer. He reached for the plug and plucked it from her ass, tossing it behind her in the sink and looked at her closely. Her hands rose to shield her gaping hole from his gaze. Her cheeks flushed.. It was one thing to be fucked by him but when he openly looked at her, embarrassment flooded her body.

He slapped her hands and fingered her open asshole and she whimpered out his name.. “ Brian.”

“You hide nothing from me, Lisa. Understand?”

She nodded softly and undulated her hips, grinding against his fingers.

He removed his fingers and replaced it quickly with his hard cock... Spitting into his hand and coating his delicious cock.. he shoved his cock deep into her hole, tearing a cry deep from within as he savagely opened her hole further. Her muscles constricted around his cock, pushing him out. He shushed her as if she were a baby, pulling her up into his embrace and whispered for her to relax. She did. Her body changed around him, offering zero resistance and he slid further into her body, her soft gasps and pants resounding in the bathroom as she clung to him. He slowly fucked her ass, her cunt wept, her juices trickling and offering further lube to his invasion.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her ankles locking around him as she desperately pulled him in deeper into her body; she fucked him as much as he was fucking her.. Her hips grounded out a rapid tempo as his cock slid easily into her hole now.

She dug her nails into his shoulders and met his every thrust. He finger fucked her cunt deeply, in tune with the rhythm of his plunging cock. She purred and growled as she felt his finger massage the thin membrane that separated his cock and finger. She met his gaze and whispered her love for him, as he fully possessed her body, her heart already taken, he claimed her body daily, marking it as his.

Her wild movements loosen the bun on her head and the heavy black mass of hair tumbled forward and he fully took of advantage of it, He grabbed the hair around his fist and tugged her forward, her locks now wet from his cunt juice coated hands and they whipped around her face like cold wet fingers as he fully pumped into her.

She moaned as her thighs continued to cradle his pounding hips, her legs quivered around him as she felt him tense and release his warm cum deep in her ass, bathing her insides with his seed. She trembled and shuddered on the sink.

Watching him sink between her spread thighs his head disappearing and she sucked in precious air through her teeth as she felt him suckling her clit as if it were a cock. She reached for him, her hand entwining in his short hair as she orgasmed - so intense and hard that she spurted her release into his open mouth.

He pulled her to stand before him and leaned in close for a kiss, she laved the wetness of his chin, cleaning him up, purring with delight, as she tasted her juices on his warm flesh. He draped the coat over her shoulders and patted her ass. She winced at the slight jarring, she had been thoroughly fucked and claimed by him and his cum was slowly seeping and trickling down her legs. She looked up at him and he simply smiled as he tied her coat back into place. She knew then He didn’t want her washing.

He clasped her hand and pulled her out of the men’s bathroom, she wasn’t sure how she made it those few steps her legs were shaking. His cum was dripping down her long legs and her chin was lifted proudly as they made their way to the perky receptionist.

He quickly told her he was taking his hour lunch and he didn’t wish to be disturbed with any phone calls while he was away. He gestured for her to prance ahead of him and he chuckled behind her... “Lisa, Don’t be sluggish.”

She peeked back and noticed the wet slug-like trail she was leaving behind, then looked up into his laughing eyes and she wiggled her ass at him and laughed softly in return as they headed out for their lunch date.


© Copyright 2002 Noir (rayven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/571573-Lunch-Date