*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/577477-The-myth-of-Evolution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(115)
Rated: E · Essay · Educational · #577477
Always thought that Evolution was fact? Find out why you were deceived...
Have you ever wondered where we came from?

It is a common belief that life has EVOLVED over billions of years, but this article will outline the scientific reasons why this is IMPOSSIBLE. Take 10 minutes today, to read something that will change the way you think forever... This article is based on the book ‘Evolution deceit’. Visit www.evolutiondeceit.com for more information.

The ‘theory’ of human evolution is taken as fact in many parts of the world today. Living in London I see it everywhere; in the textbook I’m studying, in the natural history museum, on the back of the Corn Flakes box, on a poster at the Tube station…. Considering that evolution is just one of many ‘theories’ on how life began, why do we not question if it is really true? Evolutionists believe that life started with a cell that formed by chance. According to them, four billion years ago, reactions in the Earth’s atmosphere caused the formation of the first living cell.

Is it not true that we generally take what scientists say as fact? So if some scientists claim that a protein molecule, the building block of life, came into existence under primitive earth conditions by chance billions of years ago, and then go on to claim that not only one, but millions of proteins formed by chance and then incredibly came together to create the first living cell, we believe them. We never think that this may be scientifically incorrect. We should remember that even scientists have their own beliefs and ideologies, and that what is claimed by some, is never the view held by all, even among scientists.

Each living cell is formed by the replication of another cell. No one in the world has ever succeeded in forming a living cell by bringing non-living materials together, not even in the most advanced laboratories. Even evolutionists themselves confess that they do not have the answer as to how life began. One of the leading authorities on the theory of molecular evolution, the Russian evolutionist Alexander I. Oparin, said this in his book The Origin of Life, which was published in 1936:

“Unfortunately, the origin of the cell remains a question which is actually the darkest point of the complete evolution theory”.1

The reason is that organic molecules are so complex that their formation cannot possibly be explained as being coincidental. This means that they must have been created.

Evidence that supports the creation of life is found throughout science. If you are a scientist you will be familiar with the second law of thermodynamics. It’s a fundamental law in physics that proves that all things left on their own tend to become disordered. The theory of evolution ignores this fact, as it claims that completely disordered, atoms, molecules etc become more ordered as they form complex molecules and structures.

The evolutionist scientist Roger Lewin expresses the thermodynamic impossibility of evolution in an article in Science:

“One problem biologists have faced is the apparent contradiction by evolution of the second law of thermodynamics. Systems should decay through time, giving less, not more, order.”2

When we look at the fossil record, where we would expect to see evidence for the support of evolution, we again find the contrary to be true. If evolution did occur then we would expect to see lots of fossils for "transition species," e.g., half-fish/half-reptiles. We should find fossils that show us how each species evolved over time, but it is not surprising that no such evidence has ever been found. A famous British paleontologist, Derek V. Ager, admits this fact even though he is an evolutionist:

The point emerges that if we examine the fossil record in detail, whether at the level of orders or of species, we find-over and over again-not gradual evolution, but the sudden explosion of one group at the expense of another.”3

And the more we research the more evidence we find. The fact that man walks upright is known as ‘bipedality’ and is unique to humans. It is completely illogical to suggest that we evolved form apes who are quadripedal (walk on all fours). Apes and certain other animals can walk for short periods of time on two feet, but normally they move on all fours and their skeletons lean forward. The way in which monkeys walk is much easier, faster and more efficient. Why would we lose quadripedality through evolution? A cheetah for example can travel at 125 km per hr on all four legs, in contrast, man is slow, and a highly unprotected species. If the "theory" of evolution is to hold, then man is more likely to have developed quadripedality and evolved into an ape!

In conclusion, evolution, be it of humans, or any species in general, never happened and will never happen. So why is the theory believed by so many? The theory of evolution defies the existence of god. For those that insist on believing that god does not exist there needs to be a theory that gives this principle credibility, hence the worldwide acceptance of evolution. But if you look at the history of evolution, it is anything but scientific. The theory of evolution originates from Darwin’s ideas on the origin of man, Darwinism is not the result of a scientific discovery. The theory has been disproved by the fossil record, the laws of thermodynamics, the discovery of the complex nature of the human cell (which Darwin could never have imagined), the impossibility of the evolution of bipedality…and the list goes on…the impossibility of transition from water to land, how birds could never have evolved form reptiles etc. etc.

Learn about evolution for yourself and realize how scientifically baseless this theory really is.

“Far less evidence is required to establish an idea as ‘fact’ than is required to dislodge that fact, once established.” Stan L.Lindstedt, Ph.D.

1. Alexander I. Oparin, Origin of Life, (1936) NewYork: Dover Publications, 1953 (Reprint), p.196.
2. Roger Lewin, "A Downward Slope to Greater Diversity", Science, vol. 217, 24.9.1982, p. 1239
3.Derek V. Ager, "The Nature of the Fossil Record", Proceedings of the British Geological Association, Vol 87, 1976, p. 133.
© Copyright 2002 Farhana (farhana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/577477-The-myth-of-Evolution