*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/580647-Darkness
by Domino
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #580647
This one is called Darkeness. Felling low one day and wrote what I felt.
Darkness
My feelings inside are dark and empty. Coldness fills my insides. I can feel it rushing through my veins and join with my blood. My cold, dark heart pumps it through my body. I feel the change coming over me. I sit in a dark corner in fright. What will this change to to me? I look at my hands as it shrivels to bones. I hide in the darkness so no one can see my change. As the white creatures crawl up my body, they feed on the darkness which is a pond me. I feel the darkness eat my insides out. I lie there on the ground, by the corner in darkness, I fade to nothing. I realize what I have become. As I blend with the darkness and my body blends with the ground. I no longer feel the darkness that I did, but I have become a part of the darkness and joined the emptiness of everything.
© Copyright 2002 Domino (veralynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/580647-Darkness